Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: OMTRA Hardwood--Mansfield, Mo 5/5/07 Roll Call

First lap i blew my motor switched bikes with my brother caught back up to second and the was protested by some panzie and put last ohh by the way i also lost a wheel off my tire on the way there and cracked manfold on the way back what a day
    06 450R
    06 yzf 450
    08 525 xc KTM

^^^odd you scored a 2nd when everyone glanced at your yellow 450r, laps 2-6, dead on the course?????? rules are rules(find them + read carefully)
    get it fixed and see ya on the line at round 6

signed
    "the panzie"
    ol' 2004 400ex

did he get the points 4 the 2nd
    Brad Harrell #927
    www.oxcracing.com

08 yz250f

Originally posted by MO-EX-RIDER
    ^^^odd you scored a 2nd when everyone glanced at your yellow 450r, laps 2-6, dead on the course?????? rules are rules(find them + read carefully)
    get it fixed and see ya on the line at round 6

signed
    "the panzie"
    i like what you said that was good everybody should know that you can not switch quads
    that was diffinlitly wrong was he a new rider .
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

The only race that you can switch or use an extra quad will be the 6 and 12 hr races this year.

You should have been DQ'd for switching atv's.

From what I have heard the Marcline race is kind of wide open. There will be 1 or 2 wide open places at the Flat River races. Most of you know the places that I am talking about. I do have some new cut again this year. I am also, trying to come up with an easy/hard place that people can watch. How about 30-40 telephone poles just after leaving the pits?? Now if I could just find some poles for this.
    Good job Ronnie, not bad for an old man.

Originally posted by tprender
    The only race that you can switch or use an extra quad will be the 6 and 12 hr races this year.

You should have been DQ'd for switching atv's.

From what I have heard the Marcline race is kind of wide open. There will be 1 or 2 wide open places at the Flat River races. Most of you know the places that I am talking about. I do have some new cut again this year. I am also, trying to come up with an easy/hard place that people can watch. How about 30-40 telephone poles just after leaving the pits?? Now if I could just find some poles for this.
    Good job Ronnie, not bad for an old man.
    thanks tom .don't make the telephone poles too hard my wheel chair won't make it over them
    shrum racing #707 MHSC

Originally posted by ronnie
    i like what you said that was good everybody should know that you can not switch quads
    that was diffinlitly wrong was he a new rider .
    he's as new of a rider as me (i guess)
    ol' 2004 400ex

Originally posted by MO-EX-RIDER
    he's as new of a rider as me (i guess)
    What class did the switch aroo guy race in. I thought this would be an automatic DQ.? mommab

this happenned a couple of years ago and all they did was put them in last. i heard there was 3 different cheaters on saturday. what the heck is that all about? how fun could it be to say you won your class if you knew you cheated? oh well just my thoughts. i had to work my arse off to try for 3rd and would hit a tree and fall back to 6th, im not complaining, i didnt get hurt and i had alot of fun. thanks to DIRTWORKS for building me an awesome engine. hope to get a top 20 finish with it this year. later

Originally posted by SHEP400EX
    this happenned a couple of years ago and all they did was put them in last. i heard there was 3 different cheaters on saturday. what the heck is that all about? how fun could it be to say you won your class if you knew you cheated? oh well just my thoughts. i had to work my arse off to try for 3rd and would hit a tree and fall back to 6th, im not complaining, i didnt get hurt and i had alot of fun. thanks to DIRTWORKS for building me an awesome engine. hope to get a top 20 finish with it this year. later
    don't hit any trees and you will get in the top 20 as for the cheaters they need to stop .
    shrum racing #707 MHSC

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast