Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OMTRA Hardwood--Mansfield, Mo 5/5/07 Roll Call

OMTRA Hardwood--Mansfield, Mo 5/5/07 Roll Call

We aren't going to be able to make it and it would be nice if someone or several people could team up and take care of that round. If any wants to help out with the atvriders race report for Mansfield please let me know. I know all the racers would really appreciate it. Thanks, Monica

Monica I will ask her if she is going or not. Hey the way my bike runs I should just take the camera out on the race and then when it breaks down in the first lap I can take the pics..LOL..

Johnny did you get yours running ???
    Wish I knew what I know now 15 years ago....And always ride it like you stole it !

2004 YFZ 450 , Full XC , ARS FX ( A-Arms , +2 stem , Swingarm ) Hiper Beadlock wheels , Maxxis Razor 2s , 20s in the rear 23s up in front, Axis Triple rates front long tavel, Duel rate Axis rear long travel, Bill Balance Pro HMF , PRM , Pro Armer , Blingstar , Pro Taper , XC IMS Tank , Trail Tech , HEP , Denton , Lonestar , Wave Rotors, Steel braided lines, K&N with Sparks, ASV levers, JE 14:1 on 110 fuel, Oversze oil tank ,Pivot works , SideWinder Ti-Molys and SideWinder Smart Chain. only thing stock is the frame !!!

Sponsors :: BLINGSTAR , PRO DETAIL MOTORSPORTS

www.prodetailmotorsports.com

Young-XC-guy
    2004 Kasea 90
    Ported/Polished 52mm Hetrick built with race clutches, Full Hetrick Exhaust, Hetrick +2 A-Arms,Hetrick swingarm with ceramic bearings, Hetrick Chain tensioner, Hetrick Air box mod, Pro peg nerfs, Blingstar Iron Cross bumper, Gibson steering stabilizer, Elka front and rear shocks with resies, Beadlock wheels with Razr MX fronts and snow hog rears , Hyper tuned hot coil, hyper tuned ignition box, Renthal handle bars with full bark gaurds, twist throttle, K&N ,

(8) years old and Im gona show him all I know !!! Look out !!

Project DS 650 in the works....

I think I will be there it will be my first actual harescramble....how far is it from springfield????????
    Ride Red

01 Black 440ex
    03 Lifted F250 6Leaker on 37" Nittos

Missin the 450 but will get another when Honda plays catch up....

Originally posted by old-XC-guy
    Monica I will ask her if she is going or not. Hey the way my bike runs I should just take the camera out on the race and then when it breaks down in the first lap I can take the pics..LOL..

Johnny did you get yours running ???

No I aint messed with it yet , But I ordered a sealed start button , An we got some off the yamaha plugs to make a harness using only the start button , An I aint gotta cut or splice nothing just plugs in The local shop is making it They`re doing them for 450r`s an yfz`s Ulien replaced his on his honda , Just save your old one uncase you ever want to plug it back in to use your ligths , If it cures it I`ll let you know We`re leaving tomorow for Lorrettas

Well, since me and you both have the same problems, maybe Aimey will send us with two cameras, so I can help to...

Originally posted by gotwarrior
    Well, since me and you both have the same problems, maybe Aimey will send us with two cameras, so I can help to...
    You better get one that works in water..LOL..
    Wish I knew what I know now 15 years ago....And always ride it like you stole it !

2004 YFZ 450 , Full XC , ARS FX ( A-Arms , +2 stem , Swingarm ) Hiper Beadlock wheels , Maxxis Razor 2s , 20s in the rear 23s up in front, Axis Triple rates front long tavel, Duel rate Axis rear long travel, Bill Balance Pro HMF , PRM , Pro Armer , Blingstar , Pro Taper , XC IMS Tank , Trail Tech , HEP , Denton , Lonestar , Wave Rotors, Steel braided lines, K&N with Sparks, ASV levers, JE 14:1 on 110 fuel, Oversze oil tank ,Pivot works , SideWinder Ti-Molys and SideWinder Smart Chain. only thing stock is the frame !!!

Young-XC-guy
    2004 Kasea 90
    Ported/Polished 52mm Hetrick built with race clutches, Full Hetrick Exhaust, Hetrick +2 A-Arms,Hetrick swingarm with ceramic bearings, Hetrick Chain tensioner, Hetrick Air box mod, Pro peg nerfs, Blingstar Iron Cross bumper, Gibson steering stabilizer, Elka front and rear shocks with resies, Beadlock wheels with Razr MX fronts and snow hog rears , Hyper tuned hot coil, hyper tuned ignition box, Renthal handle bars with full bark gaurds, twist throttle, K&N ,

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    No I aint messed with it yet , But I ordered a sealed start button , An we got some off the yamaha plugs to make a harness using only the start button , An I aint gotta cut or splice nothing just plugs in The local shop is making it They`re doing them for 450r`s an yfz`s Ulien replaced his on his honda , Just save your old one uncase you ever want to plug it back in to use your ligths , If it cures it I`ll let you know We`re leaving tomorow for Lorrettas
    I have a Trail tech system but there are a crap load of cut wires...So keep me posted. !

Young-XC-guy
    2004 Kasea 90

You better get one that works in water..LOL..
    In that case I will have all of the creek crossings covered..LOL

Would someone pass the word to Rodney House that he left his helmet at the last race. At the end of the day it was sitting by itself in the grass. I will give it to the Moss boys to bring to this race. He will need to wash it thou. Rodney rode the stock class at the last race.

I ill be there with Sutton, and maybe a few more if we can get them away from thier tv. Have we raced here befor? I can't seem to remember this track.

Todd
    2005 TRX450R (racer)
    2000 400EX (retired)
    OXC #66
    Pro-Am
    SMV Racing

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast