Thread: show me some king quads

show me some king quads

I am fixen to buy a king quad and I wont to know what all you con do to them and see some.

V-Twin King Quad

Josh you ever get p i s s e d going to your kink quad section and your the only one talking and posting posts?......The banshee section is like that..I guess that's why your everywhere on this site you get bored.
    2004 Yamaha Banshee

Other than an air filter, steering stabilizer, winch and plow mine is stock looking. It looks just like the one in my avatar.
    2005 Suzuki King Quad 700

Originally posted by TXATVRIDER
    Josh you ever get p i s s e d going to your kink quad section and your the only one talking and posting posts?......The banshee section is like that..I guess that's why your everywhere on this site you get bored.
    lol I am on aqbout 8 forums. Trucks - quads. So I am not too bored lol. I am starting to get more outta racing since after 10 years of soccer, 4 years of racing, 8 years of riding, 6 cunssions, broken shoulder, messed up joints...all have taken a toll on me. And I am only 22. I couldn't play college soccer, so I took up quad racing. I am starting to slow down on it. So I am starting to get into pre runner trucks. Something that is safer and takes some more time to build. But don't get me wrong I will still ride as much as I can
    V-Twin King Quad

suzuki king quad--- power commander w/ dynoed map, K&N air filter, HL pro belt, yoshimura pipe, epi clutch kit, 2" lift, homemade snorkel, aluminium a-arm guards, 27" outlaws on the back and 28" EDLs on the front.

suzuki king quad--- power commander w/ dynoed map, K&N air filter, HL pro belt, yoshimura pipe, epi clutch kit, 2" lift, homemade snorkel, aluminium a-arm guards, 27" outlaws on the back and 28" EDLs on the front.

dates wrong it was taken to day...

** Balls Deep Crew **
    07 sportsman 700
    front and rear bumpers
    popo body armor
    xtreme 3000x winch
    3" custom lift
    30" zilla's and 29.5" outlaws

08 RZR
    stock!!!!!!!

06 F-250 PSD
    sct xcal-2 (custom tuned)
    commander (gauges)
    true flow XDI intake
    4" exhaust

storker97, that is a nice looking king. I think black rims look the best on the King Quad.
    2005 Suzuki King Quad 700