Thread: rolling chassis

rolling chassis

guys i havea guy trying to get me to buy his blaster rolling chassis. the guy does not know the year of the bike but it is complete just ready for a motor? but here is the dilema, he told me to just make him an offer, so what should i give him for it. i havent seen the bike yet but he says it is in pretty good shape. any kind of help would be appreciated.
    1998 Banshee with 600cc 2 stroke twin cylinder rotax snowmobile engine. best 1/4 mile ET 9.80 at 118

2002 honda 300ex with cobra exhaust, race cut fenders, and itp polished C-series rims.

1996 blaster with 240 bigbore, powdercoated frame, powdercated +2 swinger, +2 A-arms, and too many others to note.

IT MATTERS ON THE CONDITION OF THE CHASSIS. PROBALY BETWEEN $500-700 IF ITS IN GOOD CONDITION.
    Stephen Gruenbacher #22

2005 trx450r
    Curtis sparks full system
    Sparks airbox removal intake
    Hotcam stage 2
    +2 I-shock 3500 chrome a-arms
    Razr mx 18-10-8 on douglas .190
    21-6-10 razr front on stocks
    GBC sand shark F/R on douglas .190's
    Durablue +2.5 rear wheel spacers
    Tusk nerf bars.
    Streamline twist throttle kit
    EBC clutch plates and springs
    DID chain
    Tusk full skid plates
    Wiseco 11-1 piston
    Mx maier front fenders
    motosport black mx bumper
    Fireball racing sway bar
    Pro taper 1 1/8 bars
    Msr brake and clutch levers

yeah he sais it is in pretty good condition but who knows until i actualy see it but nehow thanx for the help i really hope it is as nice as he sais it is. if so i have been tinkering with the idea of putting a banshee motor in it, or doing some kind of hybrid build, but i just dont know what kind of motor i want to put in it. but if i find a running blase motor for a good price i may just put that in there.
    1998 Banshee with 600cc 2 stroke twin cylinder rotax snowmobile engine. best 1/4 mile ET 9.80 at 118

2002 honda 300ex with cobra exhaust, race cut fenders, and itp polished C-series rims.

1996 blaster with 240 bigbore, powdercoated frame, powdercated +2 swinger, +2 A-arms, and too many others to note.

how does he not know the year of it? is it stolen? wheres the title?

just something you may want to ask him
    2004 400EX in red, the faster color.
    2003 Blaster in black/red. VForce reeds, 14T front sprocket, FMF fatty pipe, Power core silencer, K&N filter.

well as it iturns out it is a 97. he doesnt have a title for it he bought it from a friend who got it from someone off atvtraderonline so its been arround, so there is no telling where the title is, or who has it. but anyhow i think i am gonna go buy it b/c the guy alled me again and told me to just give him $50 for the whole thing, so i cant turn that down.

i would have the vin run by local police. 50 bucks isnt worth a theft record