Thread: Thinking of buyn another blaster

Thinking of buyn another blaster

Thinkin about buying another blaster.

Heres why.
    I got my 400ex couldn't be happier.
    Sold my blaster couldn't be sadder.(funnest atv i have ever owned)
    So i am left with one quad and a father who i cant seem to get to buy a 4 wheeler. He wants to ride but just cant seem to make the plunge.
    So i was looking around and saw how cheap you can get an old blaster for. like one i saw that was semi-put together but has everything for about 400$ not to shabby(like that word... i know u do) anyways. So now i gotta scroung for some money(aka get a job) and basically get another one. i love those little things they are really fun to ride. I kinda wanna buy one that needs some work so i can fix it myself. anyways this is basically a wanted ad i will prolly want one here in the future. This is pretty much gonna be my spare quad. Hopfully my father will pitch some money in from his new job at Westing House
    --Yamaha Blaster-- (Sold)

--400ex--
    (Sold)
    Pro Armor Nerfs w/ Heel Guards
    K&N A/F
    HMF s/o
    (QUAD) Shock Covers
    Race Cut Plastics
    Jetted Perfectly
    42 Pilot
    Pro Taper Grips
    Maxxis Razr Mx Rear
    Douglas rear's

Re: Thinking of buyn another blaster

k

aim=trikerider17
    email=brick4life17@hotmail.com

---1997 Yamaha Banshee---
    ---2001 Yamaha Raptor---
    ---1987 Honda 250r---

Sory, dont mean to make anyone mad... I've never ridden a blaster, but i just feel sorry for everyone that rides them, around where i live anyway they're always gettin beat, not that there isnt any fast ones out there...cause i have seen a drag blaster, that was smokin alot of people...but it would take alot of modding.
    But have you ever rode or owned a 250r , if not you oughta consider one. They're lota fun. Just my opinion.
    1986 ESR 310R
    Long Rod
    38mm Keihin
    K&N
    Boyesen Radvalve
    Paul Turner Race Pipe
    Laker Custom Plastics
    1996 300EX (stock)
    1967 Impala (this summer's derby car)
    1984 Pontiac Pariesianne Derby Car (officially Spunt!)
    1977 GMC Monster Truck
    1995 GMC Jimmy w/ lift kit, supercharger, Dual exhaust, Kicker 12's. (SOLD)
    2007 Nissan Frontier

blasters are very fun, short wheelbase plus a decent 2 stroke motor,= alot of fun. you should ride one youll see!!!
    BURNT PISTON RACING...NOT A BETTER TEAM IN THE WORLD!!!

THE MAYOR

A blaster frame would be pretty good to take a 250f motor and stick it in there it could become a fun machine with some snap
    Stay in school and Plow for as long as you can.

Sold
    Yamaha YZ250F C/C Racing Port and Polish, LMT Customs Powder Coating, FMF Power Core 4 Pipe With 4 Inches Cut Off, Titanium Power Bomb Header, K&N Air Filter, Titax 50 Tooth Rear Sprockets, Titax 13 Tooth Front Sprocket, DID Gold X-Ring Chain, EBC Clutch Kit, Dunlop Tires, FastWay F3 Foot Pegs, Acerbis Plastics, Acerbis MX Light Flag Hand Guards, Renthal Fat Bars, Pro Taper Mount Kit, Progrip Model 797 Grips, FMF Graphics, Moose Sealed Front Wheel Bearings