Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pictures of the Beast

Hybrid View

Pictures of the Beast

Just felt like sharing the photos of my blaster with you guys, tell me what you think.

2000 400ex
    Durablue +2 axle, Lonestar Carrier, Moose Nerfs, Protaper Bars, 450r shocks, 450r brakes (steel braided lines) and spindles, Motion Pro throttle cable, HMF Exhaust, ProCom CDI, Curtis Sparks +6 degree key, DG Bumper, Douglas rear rims, K&N Air and Oil filter, Complete Skids, +1 stock steering stem, Kenda knarleys in the rear, Kenda klaws up front, Factory Effects gripper seat, UM air shrouds, Primary drive alloy sprockets and gold x-ring chain, lots of TLC.

nice blaster

i would put the front plastics back on

a couple bolts recently fell out and they started shaking too much so i took em off.
    2000 400ex
    Durablue +2 axle, Lonestar Carrier, Moose Nerfs, Protaper Bars, 450r shocks, 450r brakes (steel braided lines) and spindles, Motion Pro throttle cable, HMF Exhaust, ProCom CDI, Curtis Sparks +6 degree key, DG Bumper, Douglas rear rims, K&N Air and Oil filter, Complete Skids, +1 stock steering stem, Kenda knarleys in the rear, Kenda klaws up front, Factory Effects gripper seat, UM air shrouds, Primary drive alloy sprockets and gold x-ring chain, lots of TLC.

blasters are garbage unless your 12 years old or younger
    Blue '04 Blaster with raZr2's on Douglas .190 Rims(only rear for now), DG Alloy Nerf Bars, Pro Taper bars

Well how old are you blastermaster?
    2005 TRX 400ex
    Few mods

2005 Raptor 80 (bro's)

92% of teens have switched to rap music, if your part of the other 8% put this in your sig.

Got a Honda ATV? We need these forums rolling: Check out

http://www.hondaatvforums.net/forums/index.php

(Put Jbacon for referrer)

Hes probably around 20, i just fool around on it anyways, its not like i race the thing. They are fun as hell to try crazy stuff with.
    2000 400ex

looks good.
    YFZ450 mx

http://www.myspace.com/twisteddinli34

New blasters have reverse? mines 02 so i dont know.

I hate people that dont understand blasters. ill get some pics this summer. Ive taken yfz's in drags, 450r's and 440exs on the track when i had all stock suspension on mine.
    2002 Blaster Project still underway.
    Black Cut Plasitcs, Red and Black A Arms, Black custom air scoops. Mikuni 38mm Carb, Hots rods 240cc stroker crank and vitos 240 cylinder =280CC total, Offset front rims black and rear black. ITP Holeshot, Renthal bars, LSR +1 steering stem. Toomey Air Filter. Toomey b1 pipe. Custom shorty silencer.

Soon to come: Elkas up front with rezzi. Works with rezzi for rear. +3, +1 a arms. +4 Axle.

2006 z400
    2002 xr50, big daddy takewaga 72 kit, fmf pipe, tb manual clutch, KN filter, head breather, blacks rims, d756s and more.
    2003 big bear 400 4X4
    2004 crf50 stunter and dirt

I like the blasters with there new front plasticcs/headlight design. It looks awhole lot better and meaner.
    2005 TRX 400ex
    Few mods

2005 Raptor 80 (bro's)

92% of teens have switched to rap music, if your part of the other 8% put this in your sig.

Got a Honda ATV? We need these forums rolling: Check out

http://www.hondaatvforums.net/forums/index.php

(Put Jbacon for referrer)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast