Thread: ATC 350x with Banshee motor

Hybrid View

ATC 350x with Banshee motor

my friend said that he use to have a 350x with a banshee motor have any of you people seen or heard of a thing?

no, I have heard of banshee motors in trx250r frames so i'm sure it can be done.
    Respect is earned, never given.

2002 250ex- SOLD.

Creator of the 250EX Performance FAQ. For 250ex headwork and various porting , please email me at flyinryanporting@gmail.com

my friend said that it was a 350 motor but a 2 stroke sound so i asked you people if it was a banshee motor.

Originally posted by ATC_KING
    my friend said that it was a 350 motor but a 2 stroke sound so i asked you people if it was a banshee motor.
    no you didnt, how can we know without seeing it, chill out, not a good way to treat people around here.

how can we tell by sound for all we know your friend could be an idiot(now you will come up saying no he isnt hes a engine builder blablabla) you just need to be a little more descriptive

yes anything is possible, no we cannot tell you what it is when you give us a sentence to tell you what it is.
    Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from poor judgment.

05' YFZ450-Elka, Fasst, W.E.R., Curtis Sparks, Pro Armor, Champion, ASV, Pro Design, QuadTech, AC, PRM, maxxis/ITP, oury, powermadd

YZ 250- pro circuit, total control, weisco, oury, renthal

KX 500--to much to list

Re: ATC 350x with Banshee motor

my friend said that he use to have a 350x with a banshee motor have any of you people seen or heard of a thing?
    nope dont know why that you would.
    Judgment comes from experience, experience comes from poor judgment.

05' YFZ450-Elka, Fasst, W.E.R., Curtis Sparks, Pro Armor, Champion, ASV, Pro Design, QuadTech, AC, PRM, maxxis/ITP, oury, powermadd

YZ 250- pro circuit, total control, weisco, oury, renthal

KX 500--to much to list

hey oldskoolex400 you need to chill out i was trying to be nice i dont understand y you find that rude sorry

hey oldskoolex400 you need to chill out i was trying to be nice i dont understand y you find that rude sorry
    I've seen alot of your posts and several of what i've read you come across as being rude and arrogant, whether or not that's you intent I don't know It can be difficult to understand when reading words on a screen

BTW, a Banshee is a 350 2 stroke, that's not what you asked though
    ATVRiders Janitorial Technician

!!!!!DON'T FEED THE TROLLS!!!!!!

then you have not seen all of my post. yeah some times i'm rude but most of the time im trying to get my point across with out being rude like i said im sorry