Thread: Ranger RZR availabilty?

Ranger RZR availabilty?

Anybody know any dealers that have the rzr availible?
    04 TRX 510r Pinnit / Walshracecraft
    86 esr 330pv lrd alum. frame
    89 CBR 900rr powered lt 500
    06 Raptor 700
    06 Raptor 700

not till may
    Joe Byrds 450r, DASA,Walsh, Fox, Holz
    2013 can am outlander 800 xtp
    09 Crf250

They're already selling them on the west coast, have been for a while now. The dealers in my area have all recieved and sold their allotment. I'm looking for dealers that have any on hand for sale. If anybody knows where I can find one let me know.
    06 Raptor 700
    06 Raptor 700

Have you acually seen them being sold? I dont think they are being released anywhere untill end of May first of June. They were only supposed to make 1500 units but then the dealers all got swamped so now they will make 6000 but the first 1500 will not be released untill end may/ first of june. Then the rest will follow in a month or so after.
    Any how, good luck finding one. Just about any dealer has twice or more of what they are getting pre sold. Most for $2,000-$3,000 over list. I am first on my dealers list but I am not expecting it for a while.
    Jesse "32" FACTORY CVT Kymco Rider
    2008 AMA SPORTS YOUTH RIDER OF THE YEAR
    90 CVT 2008 1st Place ATVA MX NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP Kymco 90
    90 Modified 2008 1st place ATVA MX NATIONAL CHANPIONSHIP Fisher Cycle 90 Mod
    90 prodution Jr 2nd place WPSA MX 2007 90 Kymco
    90-125 4 stroke 3rd place WPSA 2007 90 Kymco
    90 production Jr 2006 1st place ATVA NATIONAL MX CHAMPIONSHIP Kymco 90

Sponsers: Fisher Cycle, Kymco usa, Powroll, Wiesco, Hiper Wheels,Tennex tool, Varnermotorsports,advanced sleeve and of course, a very helpfull family

NOBODY has their RZRs yet. They will be out the 5th and 6th months of this year! Each dealership will recieve two units. My company actually has three stores and we will be getting six units total. I've got 5 of those 6 pre-sold at $9999. I think it is BS that dealers are selling them over retail!! The RZRs will be more readily available around September-October.
    06 LTR (White):ATP Racing Engines Port and Polish, +1 Ti exhaust valves, JE 14:1 Piston, Hotcams Intake cam, Power Commander, FuelATV intake, Full HMF Ironman series exhaust, Hinson Clutch Basket, Hinson Clutch Plates, Blue Laker Custom Plastics, QuadTech Hump seat, Blue Tag "Railer" skid plate, Fasst Co. flex bars, ASV F3 Pro Clutch perch w/ lever, ASV F3 Brake lever, Precision Steering Stabilizer, Walsh long travel front end, Fox Evol front shocks, Fox Poduim X rear shock w/ DSC, GT Thunder Linkage, Streamline Brake Lines front & rear, Motion Pro clutch cable, Rath Graphics kit, Rath Anti-Vibe Stem, black Rath bumper, black Rath grab bar, black Rath competition nerf bars/heel guards, Hipers with Maxxis Razr MX's or itp bajas all around p/c gloss black, kenda klaws, Lonestar Axcalibur axle, BCS Shift Pin, Blue CV4 hoses, Relocator, updog # backings, srp case saver, lots of powdercoating!!... and a few more things to come!

Thanks to this year's sponsors: Rath Racing, HMF Exhaust, FuelATV, Fly Racing, and Western Power Sports

Originally posted by Tyler25
    NOBODY has their RZRs yet. They will be out the 5th and 6th months of this year! Each dealership will recieve two units. My company actually has three stores and we will be getting six units total. I've got 5 of those 6 pre-sold at $9999. I think it is BS that dealers are selling them over retail!! The RZRs will be more readily available around September-October.
    Want to sell the 6th? I'm ready to buy.
    06 Raptor 700
    06 Raptor 700

Originally posted by oldsandman
    Want to sell the 6th? I'm ready to buy.
    Send me a PM and I can get you set up on it.
    06 LTR (White):ATP Racing Engines Port and Polish, +1 Ti exhaust valves, JE 14:1 Piston, Hotcams Intake cam, Power Commander, FuelATV intake, Full HMF Ironman series exhaust, Hinson Clutch Basket, Hinson Clutch Plates, Blue Laker Custom Plastics, QuadTech Hump seat, Blue Tag "Railer" skid plate, Fasst Co. flex bars, ASV F3 Pro Clutch perch w/ lever, ASV F3 Brake lever, Precision Steering Stabilizer, Walsh long travel front end, Fox Evol front shocks, Fox Poduim X rear shock w/ DSC, GT Thunder Linkage, Streamline Brake Lines front & rear, Motion Pro clutch cable, Rath Graphics kit, Rath Anti-Vibe Stem, black Rath bumper, black Rath grab bar, black Rath competition nerf bars/heel guards, Hipers with Maxxis Razr MX's or itp bajas all around p/c gloss black, kenda klaws, Lonestar Axcalibur axle, BCS Shift Pin, Blue CV4 hoses, Relocator, updog # backings, srp case saver, lots of powdercoating!!... and a few more things to come!

Thanks to this year's sponsors: Rath Racing, HMF Exhaust, FuelATV, Fly Racing, and Western Power Sports

Each dealer will get two units in June and then will have to order as usual after that..

The RZR is everything that they are bragging it to be and more..
    Teufel

Appalachian Motorsports
    Appalachianmotorsports.com

METZGERHUND MOTORSPORTS

Our dealer here in central fl. just gor theirs today and they are sweeeeeeet. but as most of them its sold.

does anyone know a dealer that has one for sale. will travel
    DRR racing team
    www.g-forcepowersports.com
    DRR NATION.com
    Dragonfireracing.com
    07 drx 70 production
    08 drx 70 production
    Polaris RZR +6 dragonfire racing a-arms
    http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb133/kenjolly/

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.