Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Foot of the Mountain

Foot of the Mountain

Who is going this weekend? And whats the track like? It will be my first time racing there.

its a very good track overall. nothing to extreme but it is kinda rocky. but only a few sections. i am going to try to be there sunday. but i have to get my bike together.
    2011 Sponsors

FLY Racing
    BK Performance
    Condons Auto Parts

I'll be there. The track can be a little rocky but definitely is one of the nicer local tracks.
    #913 BK Performance XC 450R. . . LSR, Laeger, Hiper, Precision, Maxxis, PRM, HMF, Custom Axis, Clarke, Wiseco . . .

Been Waitin all season for this! Ill be there!
    (2) XC Raptor 700rs- They got some stuff

GNCC #298

Thanks to GT Thunder, Cycra, Spider, Bel-Ray, Fasst co. No Toil, Houser, GBC and HMF!

45 Forever, Ride Proud!

I'm there

I'll be there even if i have to ride there. If I can run on a flat for 4 laps I wanna see what i can do if I don't get a flat. And I ain't rode since Rauch creek in sept. So I'm Itchy to ride. And Does anybody know what class I would run with the quad in sig.
    400 ex/crf450r hybrid xc quad
    Jb frame and subframe
    02 crf 450r stainless valves polished head
    stock cam
    jdperformance+1lt front
    jdperformance quad tube swinger
    elka fronts stock rear
    baja's front and rear
    gt thunder xclink
    burgard +1 stem

I'm trying to go, gotta get the bike together but see yall there
    2005 450R w/ mods

you guys might want to check out the Atlantic Grand Prix that is this weekend instead.

it will be a better track, alot of Pro's are suppose to show (Borich, Smiley, Bithell), barcode scoring so you can view your lap times and overall results, nicer plaques, great payout!, quads are treated better than bikes!, and if you bring a new rider you race for free.

www.atlanticgrandprix.com

Originally posted by ex kid
    you guys might want to check out the Atlantic Grand Prix that is this weekend instead.

it will be a better track, alot of Pro's are suppose to show (Borich, Smiley, Bithell), barcode scoring so you can view your lap times and overall results, nicer plaques, great payout!, quads are treated better than bikes!, and if you bring a new rider you race for free.

www.atlanticgrandprix.com
    How are the tracks at the AGP series? I heard they are wide open. I like a tighter more technical track, plus FOM is about 2 hours closer.
    #913 BK Performance XC 450R. . . LSR, Laeger, Hiper, Precision, Maxxis, PRM, HMF, Custom Axis, Clarke, Wiseco . . .

The agp tracks are sopose to be Excellent tracks , The crappy part is the orginization. If the races actually happen they should be really good. Ill be there in A class #44
    put it this way....im too fast for you

05 450r - Athena 480 kit with stage 3 cam.
    Two brother full exhaust
    Dominator Axle
    Ac Nerfs
    Tag t2 bars
    Jrd +2 LT A-arms
    PeP LT Suspension with big bottles!
    The rear setup will be coming soon hopefully!!
    \
    08 450r White/kickstart.
    XC setup very soon!
    07 Sponsers
    O'neal/Azonic Riding Apparel
    4 SkinZ Custom Seats
    CardioStack
    BK Performance
    GT Thunder
    Deptford Honda/yamaha

Originally posted by quadgod440ex
    The agp tracks are sopose to be Excellent tracks , The crappy part is the orginization. If the races actually happen they should be really good. Ill be there in A class #44
    THE RACE IS HAPPENING. NJ is not the easiest state to hold a race in.

the tracks are great. I have not raced this course ,but I did the first round of the series in NJ last year and it had a perfect mix of tight woods and fast sections that made passing possible. this race will be alot easier on your equipment than Foot. No rocks in NJ!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast