Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 07' DRX 70cc

07' DRX 70cc

just got my new drx 70 watercooled , let me tell you this is one nice ride , I've got 2 drx 50cc and they run so well I didn't think the 70 could perform much better... well i was wrong , made a couple of tweaks and this thing outruns my friends apex 90 ! by the way anyone looking for a good deal on an apex he wants to sell it now..he is going get a drx 90 this week. I just wanted to share this info for anyone condsidering the 70cc , give one a try!

The 70cc are a nice ride but must be somthing wrong with the apex 90cc. We sell both brands and we have yet stock for stock cc for cc had a drr out run a stock apex. Dont get me wrong the DRR is a great machine and I am not downing the DRR. Just something must wrong with tuning or somthing on the apex.
    Special thanks to 11-12 Sponsors

East Coast Performance

I have also heard that the DRX70 is a nice machine out of the box

We are starting a 70cc class at our local track next month

No more 50 to 90 class jumps....Really a great way for kids to grow and run more than 1 class as their skills develop

Bulldog that is awsome what you are doing for the kids in the 50-90cc gap.

East Coast Performance

If you are intrested in the 70 class in dadecity fl let myself or bulldog know. we must have 4 or more to run. once we get it going i think it will be great for the kids.

thanks Ken 863-519-2466

we will run it as long as this class is an open class with only cc limits, myself and others have 70s but the bikes are basicaly modified kaseas and etc, the only way for this class o survive is to make it a stepping stone to the modified class, with the intentions of our kids skipping the 90stock class, they can leave that class for the older newcomers that dont have the experiance ,i dont know about everyone else but im not putting my 7 year old out there with that crew, safer in the mod class.

There will probably need to be 2 classes then as with the 90cc quads.

There needs to be room for the new comers to sport to learn and grow.

There are some awesome bolt on 70cc kits that will not make it fair competition against stock quads.

Please contact Randy at Dade City and let him know that the interest is there...

2 Classes is what I am shooting for.....

I will get 6 DRX 70s to the track if everything goes well....

If you can work on the 70cc mod class then we will all win!!

Thank you for your support in advance...

two classes prob wont happen, the new drxs come really good suspension out of the box ,you need to look at it a little different take the kids in the 50 class right now, they need to be able to convert to a 70 when they are to old for the class not just go buy a new 70 ,i realize you sell these but we all need options, and im not saying that there will never be 2 classes but randy likes consistant numbers, and we will run that class as well as the 50 this year, along with the shifter class and the mod class, all im saying is there needs to be options.

I think thats why bulldog is willing to bring his own bikes and let other riders ride them kind of like IROC.

He will bring the bikes and take them home I think this is a great idea and for a dist. to do something like this. This tells you that he is there for the sport and the kids.

Bulldogs is a Distributor for DRR that loves kids and this sport.

Thanks Bulldog

East Coast Performance

Drr Wizard please help us with those tweaks...We are happy with our 70 but we can be happier....
    Thanks
    cw
    Charlie-GNCC#6
    11 MAXC 90 PROD champion
    09 GNCC 70cc ATV Champion
    08 GNCC Bad @$$ of the Year Award
    Sadie-GNCC#19
    11 GNCC 70cc Champion
    11 MAXC 70cc Champion

Thanks RC Motorsports-Ron Kersey & Family, GT Thunder, DRR, MAXC Racing, Rath Racing Spider Graphix, Maxxis Tires, Leatt, RaceDayPix,

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast