Thread: dynatek vs the rest

dynatek vs the rest

whicj one's the best any thoughts??? Just bought a BF 650 yesterday it's a beast in stock form ordering some springs from Elka now and some Bighorns. Who makes a gripper seat cover for this quad??
    Joshua Graham (my son)
    '11 Buff Daddy, D15, Indiana MX Champ
    '11 MWXC 70cc Champ
    '12 Indiana State Champ 70cc Prod and 90cc Stock
    WWW.JOSHUAGRAHAMRACING.COM

TRX310R

Which CDI

I am running a VDI and my buddy is using the DYNA. Both are very good products,
    the VDI has more features, with the VDI you can have 2 different programs installed with a small toggle switch to switch between the 2 timing curves.

I do have a preference for the VDI as I have 1 timing curve programed for regular fuel and the other for premium fuel.

The VDI cost $400.00 Canadian and the DYNA is about $300.00 Canadian.

So if you want more options to play with the VDI is your 1 st. choice and if you are looking for a good lest expensive choise I would go with the DYNA.

I have used both items on 2007 750 Brutes with NO jetting changes, they even make the quad start and run better.

Thats my 2 cents worth. Jigger
    Green 2007 750 Brute.14" SS 108 Wheels on 30" Mud Lites. VDI CDI, Dalton Clutch Kit. Full Muzzy PRO Exhaust system. Pen Lock, Hand + Thumb warmers, Over Fenders [flares] Per Fex Long travel kit. K + N air cleaner.

i like the dyna most bang for your buck 169 on ebay havent had a problem with mine heck of a differnce will wake up a stock machine .

sky, I have to agree with Go on this. He's spot on with his post. I have the dyna on my internally stock '05 Prairie and love it. But, I would switch to a VDI if I were going to play with the motor. The ability to have 2 different maps is awesome.(IMO)
    KFX 450 R with a butt load of party favors.

i have a dyna on my wifes bike and that is all the timing the bike is going to take.
    Outlaw 525
    Brute Force 650
    Banshee
    lt250r (parting out)

I bought a Dyna about 3 months ago, if I do ever tear into the motor I might look into the VDI but for now I'm happy for the $$$
    Joshua Graham (my son)
    '11 Buff Daddy, D15, Indiana MX Champ
    '11 MWXC 70cc Champ
    '12 Indiana State Champ 70cc Prod and 90cc Stock
    WWW.JOSHUAGRAHAMRACING.COM

TRX310R

I asked Colby over at C&D Racing the same question and he said the Dyna was by far the best for the money. So that is what I got and I'm very happy with it!

It really jumps off the line now!!!
    '08 KFX 450R & '05 Prairie 700

41yr old Racer/Rider & The AMA ATV Congress Deligate for District 22.
    WWW.IowaMX.COM WWW.IATVHSS.COM
    For Sale, Parting out '04 TRX 450R My Parts Thread

2008 Sponcers: www.DigitalTrend.us KunkelConstruction.us , Hickman Racing, Scott USA, TAG-One Industries, Oury, K&N Filters, Mothers, Carbin Fiber Works, Miaer, & Thor. Thanks Guys!