Thread: might be getting a warrior on a trade....

might be getting a warrior on a trade....

like the title says, i may be getting a 99 warrior on a trade for my honda odyssey (dune buggy). He said the motor is knocking and thinks it may be the crank. Is that expensive to replace? Also can you still buy full exhaust for them? Thanks.
    CURRENT RIDE:
    1986 trx250r, lsr swingarm, works shocks front and rear, and just a tad bit of motor work

2007 ltr450: gone but never will be forgotten

part are still avaible for this quad, but i dont think it gonna worth the replace the crank since warrior doesnt cost much when in good shape!

These are pretty reliable machines and I really doubt that the crank is trashed. Worst case it probably needs new crank bearings which are like $25 each. I had my entire engine rebuilt a couple years ago with the following:

crank bearings
    cam bearings
    piston/rings
    gaskets
    labor

$400

Seemed like a fair price to me.

Aftermarket pipes are available, along with many other parts. The engine is the same as the Raptor 350.

Good luck.
    God must love stupid people; He made so many.

sweet thanks yall! Im just wanting to get it running good enough to ride while im building my 250r. I was gonna just go buy a new lt-r 450 but since I can get this, this will be plenty enough until i finish my 250r up
    CURRENT RIDE:
    1986 trx250r, lsr swingarm, works shocks front and rear, and just a tad bit of motor work

2007 ltr450: gone but never will be forgotten