Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: drx 90 jetting water cooled

drx 90 jetting water cooled

Help, Can anyone point me in the right direction of what jet to run in this thing. I have herd sofar 98 and 120. Im in florida.Any other tricks that will help, i would like to race it this weekend.

Thanks,

All depends weather effects alot biggest thing to look at, is your plug color . If its runnig good the color will be a tan colored plug and go fom there, black to rich and white to lean .
    Nichols Racing
    DRR 70
    Nichols Atvs
    Scootercraft
    DC Motorsports
    ElKA
    Malossi
    Maxxis
    2010 Neatv 70 Limited 2nd
    2008 champion 70cc rippin racing series 6-7
    2008 champion 70cc rippin racing series 8-9

New this year
    50 limited
    DRR 50

Our water cooled DRX 90 come with a 107 jet we are in Florida and the bike would hardly run put a 100 jet ran better but still spits and sputters finally went with a 95 and bike runs strong no problems guys at East Coast Performance helped me good guys
    Try the 95 you will be pleasantly surprized

miniquad, what air filter are you running,i run in the stock class and all i can do is take the dust cover off but it works fine on the drx 50 we run.your not the first to tell me to go down in jetting.doesnt seem right but i will try it.

Thank , FHS racing team

Running stock airfilter and oil injection still hooked up bike is 100% stock right out of the crate bike would hardly run with jet it came with

both mine run but not very well on the top end, still breaking them in with the oil they came with,they are just loaded up with oil i think. Tonight i plan to use pre mix and play with the jets when they come in.

thanks,

when jetting keep in mind most quads will be shipped in a rich condition , it is safer ,
    So usually jetting down will improve performance unless you have made other mods .

Originally posted by miniquad
    Running stock airfilter and oil injection still hooked up bike is 100% stock right out of the crate bike would hardly run with jet it came with

Was that with the mud cover on the air filter?

You also have to get past that break in oil to get it to run well...

Originally posted by miniquad
    Our water cooled DRX 90 come with a 107 jet we are in Florida and the bike would hardly run put a 100 jet ran better but still spits and sputters finally went with a 95 and bike runs strong no problems guys at East Coast Performance helped me good guys
    Try the 95 you will be pleasantly surprized

Did you get the blue one or the black one?

We got oopen them up a little last night and they both are running great out of the box. all we did was take the dust cover off and pre-mixed one of them. these WC are some very fast quads cant wait to get some of the up grades bulldogfallon has told me about.

thanks for the info on the jets they got here today will try them tonight.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast