Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Missouri Dirt Riders, Westphalia MO April 21 Roll call

Missouri Dirt Riders, Westphalia MO April 21 Roll call

We'll be there. Only one race that weekend so that's a relief. This past weekend about did me in. Looking forward to going, it's one of my favorite tracks.

I'll be there, it's one of my favorite tracks too. I can't wait to ride the MX track either
    Devon Jarrett

OXC Pro #16

~2008 sponsors~
    Dirtfiend Racing, DirtWorks Motorsports, Shrum Racing, Cardio Stack.

Myspace.com/backnblack450r

AIM:Backnblack450r

I'll be there as long as my motor gets done.
    Greg Watts
    GNCC
    IATVHSS #314
    OXC
    A Class
    2006 450ER/R
    2005 450R
    2011 Sponsors- BNR Motorsports, HiPer, PowerMadd, FW Carbon, Traxx Performance

i will be there i did not race it last year i was in the hospital
    shrum racing #707 MHSC
    quad suspesion scott noel nerfs s p piston dirt works presesion power sprorts

I don't remember a mx track?! I guess I didn't make it last year either. Is the mx something new there?

I hope no one has to go to the hospital this year.

Greg, how long is your motor supposed to take?

Ronnie Did you go buy your girl a new trx90 yet ?

The way that the MX track is layed out we can't use much of it. It would take about 10 spotters and rolls of ribbon to keep the riders from cutting across. I have spend 2 weekends down there clearing out some of the fallen trees from the ice strom in Jan. the owners grandkids did over 1/2 of the place and I finished up the rest. We were only able to get to this side of the big creek with our new small skidsteer(45 in wide). Not sure if we will be able to get there next weekend to finish up the otherside. The place is rideable, but it has a few woops right now.
    We will be getting there on Wed evening and setting up. If anyone wants to come down early and help. I have a couple of extra staplers that you can use.
    Remember you can help arrow and still race.
    The big creek had about a foot of water. It came just to the bottom of the floorboard on the 650. I also saw in the creek a turle about 1 1/2 ft long. Nothing to worry about.
    I hope to collect on the beers that the riders owe me from getting pulled out at the last race.

This is what you are going to see as you are getting ready to leave the check.
    http://www.break.com/pictures/apr4galthumb29.html

This is for the bikes on Sunday.

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    Ronnie Did you go buy your girl a new trx90 yet ?
    no not yet i going to buy one soon
    shrum racing #707 MHSC

Originally posted by tprender
    The way that the MX track is layed out we can't use much of it. It would take about 10 spotters and rolls of ribbon to keep the riders from cutting across. I have spend 2 weekends down there clearing out some of the fallen trees from the ice strom in Jan. the owners grandkids did over 1/2 of the place and I finished up the rest. We were only able to get to this side of the big creek with our new small skidsteer(45 in wide). Not sure if we will be able to get there next weekend to finish up the otherside. The place is rideable, but it has a few woops right now.
    We will be getting there on Wed evening and setting up. If anyone wants to come down early and help. I have a couple of extra staplers that you can use.
    Remember you can help arrow and still race.
    The big creek had about a foot of water. It came just to the bottom of the floorboard on the 650. I also saw in the creek a turle about 1 1/2 ft long. Nothing to worry about.
    I hope to collect on the beers that the riders owe me from getting pulled out at the last race.
    tom make sure you get all the branches out of the way and i will buy you a 12 pack
    shrum racing #707 MHSC

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast