Thread: bad wreck, real bad wreck

Thumbs down bad wreck, real bad wreck

just got back from florence tonight, wow was there one bad wreck. on those hills (also known as "idiot holes") that come out of the trees and are pretty steep. well a guy on a banshee was at the top riding probably, 60. 70 feet away from the edge of one that was pretty steep and had kind of a lip up that pointed towards the trees. well he got pointed towards the hills and the throttle stuck i guess. and he just flew off of the top of the hill goin like 50 and he landed out in the trees pretty far. the last i saw of the banshee was after it fell out of the trees doing endos down onto the trail with the rider somewhere around it. when we left there were guys trying to get the bike and the guy out. when my riding group and i left the banshee was still upside down but they had the guy air lifted to a hospital somewhere.
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

sounds painfull .dmn yamahas

Was at Coo's for Memo. Day 3 Kids, 1 tall dune, 2 bikes and a Medivac. I guss it was a mid-air colision. Downed the party for about half an hour.:devil
    Mods: K&N, Jets (42 pilot 172 main and needle raised), No air box lid, TC Racing GNCC Cam, JE 425 11:1 piston, Big Gun full exhaust, PRM skids, Renthal Bars, DG alloy nerfs, Custom Grab Bar, 22x11" RAZOR 6 ply's, 20" Sand Skate 2s, 18x11" Tamers, Hoosiers and A whole can of Whoopass.

http://65.121.190.196/scott/index.html

FOR SALE! g/f's pregnant...... Wifes Pissed!