Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Two Brothers Exhaust

Thumbs up Two Brothers Exhaust

Two Brothers racing has a really nice exhaust for the KFX450R. Just saw it today on thier site.

http://www.twobros.com/ATV.htm

http://www.twobros.com/Exhaust/Kawasaki/indexATV.htm

Here's the pic of it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

GETTING MY TWO BROTHERS IN TODAY, IM STOKED, I HAVENT SEEN ANY DYNOS OR PIPE SHOOTOUTS ON THIS EXHAUST I GUESS BEING BECAUSE ITS FAIRLY NEW. EVERYONE IS RUNNING THE DASA AND I DIDNT WANT TO BE LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE BIG POWER GAINS WITH IT. FUEL ATV DID THERE PIPE SHOOT OUT AND MOST OF THE EXHAUST THEY RAN WERE VERY VERY CLOSE TO EACH OTHER.

i just got mine a couple days ago. i got a deal from this guy i got a full m7 with a juicebox for 150 shipped!!!!!! and the exhaust was in mint condition. i rode it at the track and i was one of the louder ones there.
    08 kfx450
    04 kfx400

WOW... you got a smoking deal! I wish I would have found that, I paid 225. shipped for slip on only. I cant see getting rid of my titanium head pipe for stainless. Im sure you could get a extra horse or two but im not that serious with it

Can you compare the two brothers to any pipe youve ever heard? Any simialiarities with any others?

ive heard a two brothers and its the loudest exhaust ive ever heard becides the tc shorty and they dont even make those anymore. its way louder than my sparks. to each his own tho
    08 KFX450R
    Ryan Coleman #42 NEATV-MX 4-Stroke A/ Open A/ Collegeboy
    2008 NEATV-MX 4-Stroke B/Open B Champion
    09' Sponsors- Robb's Racing Engines, MotoX Nutrition, K&K ATV, Walsh Racecraft, Motowoz Suspension, AXO Sport, Kenda Tires, DRT Racing, Team Green Kawasaki, Tiger Racing Products

I dont mind the loud, im riding on my 150 acres only. I would like to see the two brothers dyno'd like fuelatv did in the pipe shootout, I suppose the two brothers wasnt in production at the time.

+1 for two brothers exhaust being loud, I have it on my o6 gixxer750....but for a quad I am kinda staying away from them and trying to afford a dasa .but two brothers makes a silencer that nocks a few db's off.

silencers are with people with no penises
    08 kfx450
    04 kfx400

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast