Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Muddy ride Pics!

Muddy ride Pics!

Post your pics of your bikes after a muddy ride, the muddier the better

NO CLEAN BIKES!

heres mine after I raced at the mammoth gncc race this year, it rained all weekend

Muddiest pic I have. I just got this one, didn't feel like taking any others that day, wanted to take a shower, lol.

2002 Ford Ranger (Red, Westin Brush Guard, K&N CAI, Clearance Lights, couple other little things)
    2012 RAM Power Wagon (Black, Line X, Weathertech, Cover King, Flowmaster, Tinted, DiabloSport Trinity, Rertro Shop Custom Headlights, Leveled)
    2006 450R (MX/Dune/QFMX Machine)
    2005 407EX (XC, GNCC, Harescramble Machine, Not much left that's stock, PICS)

R.I.P. Caleb Moore, you will not be forgotten.
    R.I.P. Tyler Saxton, I'll never forget you bud.

Not a 400, but this is after a 2 hour ride home in the back of my pick up in a thunderstorm.. This was the very first ride on a frame up rebuild too

Still took me more than 2 hours to clean it.

Quote Originally Posted by chronicsmoke View Post
    This was the very first ride on a frame up rebuild too
    That's the way it always seems like it is chronic. You finally get done making it all nice and pretty after a complete tear down and re-build and then you run it through the mud. You feel like you just smeared mud all over a piece of art.
    2002 Ford Ranger (Red, Westin Brush Guard, K&N CAI, Clearance Lights, couple other little things)
    2012 RAM Power Wagon (Black, Line X, Weathertech, Cover King, Flowmaster, Tinted, DiabloSport Trinity, Rertro Shop Custom Headlights, Leveled)

check out this yfz we seen at the race, the swingarm broke in half by the carrier

Quote Originally Posted by 400man View Post
    check out this yfz we seen at the race, the swingarm broke in half by the carrier

That's insane!! did he lose his bolt or something??

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman400 View Post
    That's the way it always seems like it is chronic. You finally get done making it all nice and pretty after a complete tear down and re-build and then you run it through the mud. You feel like you just smeared mud all over a piece of art.
    I know what you mean! That's why I get a little camera happy when I finish a build though.. pictures last forever!

my 440 and buddys blaster at brushy ridge
    440, 11-1 comp, gt thunder headstuds, hd timing chain, hot cams stage 2, ported head, dg slip-on, jetted, 450r carb, k and n, +2 lonestar axle, 22s front, 20s rear

I go out to Brushy ridge every now and then. Fun place, just always seems to be muddy as hell or dusty as f***k. Never a happy medium. I tried clearing that 120' table with my 450 and ended up just bottoming out my frame on the take off and only making it alittle over half way. And that was hitting it 3rd or 4th gear as fast as I could go. That is deff. a bike jump but I was getting quite a bit of attention trying to clear it on a quad.

that pic was from beginning of this year, it sucked that day i could barely get out of the parking lot lol. it is fun place but they need to do some work to make it better
    440, 11-1 comp, gt thunder headstuds, hd timing chain, hot cams stage 2, ported head, dg slip-on, jetted, 450r carb, k and n, +2 lonestar axle, 22s front, 20s rear

Hangtime GP race a few yrs. ago....not the worse....just seeing how the picture will turn out on the new site.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1984 Honda 200M ATC
    1985 Honda 200X ATC
    1986 Honda 200X ATC
    1999 Honda 406EX....11:1, Web Cam / Hardened rockers. Ported. WB CDI. CT Racing header. WB E-Series slip on. Lonestar swinger.
    2001 Honda/KTM 520 Hybrid Quad. Its like a 400EX but twice the horsepower.
    2014 Artic Cat Wildcat Trail XT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast