Thread: help

help

ok so i'm sure you guys here have heard this a million times but my friend has a kfx700 and we just put a white bro's pipe on it and we need to jet it, so i have no idea how it is done on this bad boy. i just know you have to change two jets and it seems like i read one is larger than the other.

any directions to a place where someone has done this and has a "how to" on this would be awesome.

oh and if you have any ideas on a good starting point with jets let me know. its a white bro's carbon pro full system, we will do some mods to the air box for more air flow.

thanks for any help.
    chizum

05 450R, 13.5:1 piston, LMR porting, Stage II hotcam, Dynatec programmable ignition. HRC header w/ DR.D slip on, Houser +2 arms w/ GT thunder dual rate spring kit. G-force extended axle, AC propeg nerfs, kenda klaw mx tires.

all the info you need at kawieriders.com
    and do not forget to shim the needles with a #4 brass washer

If you remove the boot over the belt cover you can access the bottom of the carbs without removing them.
    Very simple and quick.
    I have mine set at 195front-198rear and one shim under each needle at around 500 feet above sea level.
    Also do the 12 1" holes in the airbox.
    It is a new beast.
    Me:'07 Grizzly Camo edition
    Warn 2500lb winch
    powermadd handguards
    Yamaha rear hard box
    SS108 ITP polished wheels wrapped in ITP 25" terracross tires
    Stadium Shocks w/rezzy all 4 corners
    Power Commander Unit
    Airbox kit
    EPI sport utility clutch kit
    2R racing exhaust tip
    2R racing foot pegs and siderails
    heated grips and heated thumb throttle

My boys: '05 TRX300ex, '05 Robbs racing TRX115, '03 TTR-125, '06 DRZ-125

alrighty thanks man.
    chizum

05 450R, 13.5:1 piston, LMR porting, Stage II hotcam, Dynatec programmable ignition. HRC header w/ DR.D slip on, Houser +2 arms w/ GT thunder dual rate spring kit. G-force extended axle, AC propeg nerfs, kenda klaw mx tires.

Is this a stock motor or do you have some other mods done?
    Mark Twain: "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, dream and discover."