Hey all, I just got an 89 LT80 for my nephew for $100. ( the guy told me $100 and get it out of his garage today and its mine) I'm new to this quad so any help will be greatly appreciated. Well it needed a battery first off, runs but rough, but I know it needs a good carb cleaning and a good tune up. It sat for a while. I would like to know some of the best affordable mods that can be done to this lil booger. Would it be worth removing the oil injection system and going with a premix. Do I need to rejet? I've heard that these are rich from the factory. If so what sizes? I know I definatley want him to have a headlight, so I am already pricing them. Would I need to upgrade the electrical system for the light?Ive found some stuff at JL ATV like widening kits and misc stuff. How well is his stuff built? Any parts from other minis swap to this thing to help performance? He wants a green fourwheeler just like his uncle Jon(he's my lil buddy) so, will the KFX80 plastics bolt on? Sorry for the long post. I'm just looking for answers and know you guy have them. Thanks.