Thread: New Kawasaki SxS

New Kawasaki SxS

Anyone heard or seen anything on the new Kawie SxS yet? I saw a small caption in the DW mag. Supposedly it will have a 750V in it. To me it looked similar to the Prowler. If anyone has any spy photos or any other info post it up. I would love to get my hands on one when and if they come out.
    2004 KFX400,Yoshi 450 bbk, drze kit, drz flywheel, CWR pro-cams, Crasko P&P, custom Yosh header with FMF PC4, FCR39, ESR intake, Leager A arms, GTT modded 450r shocks, GTT rear link, Tag stem & bars, LSR axle, YFZ450 front calipers

2000 Lakota 300, DG excellerator,400ex carb,JB custom intake,Crasko P&P head CWR 335 kit and 390 cam, 400ex rear hubs, kfx400 front suspension, JB custom rear swinger.

Sponsors- JBcustoms, 6th Pinned Motorsports, Crasko Performance.

I know this is an old thread, and possibly discussed somewhere already. But the damn thing looks like a rhino with a kawi engine.
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

Looks like it is gonna be wicked. Too bad it isnt EFI.
    2004 KFX400,Yoshi 450 bbk, drze kit, drz flywheel, CWR pro-cams, Crasko P&P, custom Yosh header with FMF PC4, FCR39, ESR intake, Leager A arms, GTT modded 450r shocks, GTT rear link, Tag stem & bars, LSR axle, YFZ450 front calipers

2000 Lakota 300, DG excellerator,400ex carb,JB custom intake,Crasko P&P head CWR 335 kit and 390 cam, 400ex rear hubs, kfx400 front suspension, JB custom rear swinger.

Sponsors- JBcustoms, 6th Pinned Motorsports, Crasko Performance.

Click on this link........

http://www.kawasakiteryx.com/

I understand they are still making changes in it! I hope they address the EFI and swing arm travel. It makes no sense to me that the 750 motor they are using has EFI in the Burt Force and they would go back to the Carbs in a new model!

Sand - Dirt - Dunes = Fun
    700V - 2-KX500's - 700P
    Kawie Mean Streak
    kxriders.com