Thread: mojave cams

mojave cams

just a question,I know that Kawie did'nt change the profiles thru their production,but my brothers '97 acts completely different than my '02.His machine is much torquier right off idle than mine-my motor will have that knock,knock,knock down low.His is clean all the way to the rpm limiter-my motor runs like a 2 stroke,a lil' flat then takes off like a scalded dog,no missing they both run perfect.Both machines are identical with tire size,gearing,pipes,jetting ,etc. just curious? For any of you mojave guys if you have'nt checked out CWR,go to kawieriders.com GREG is the man

sounds like the air/ fuel mix is a little off
    2004 KFX400,Yoshi 450 bbk, drze kit, drz flywheel, CWR pro-cams, Crasko P&P, custom Yosh header with FMF PC4, FCR39, ESR intake, Leager A arms, GTT modded 450r shocks, GTT rear link, Tag stem & bars, LSR axle, YFZ450 front calipers

2000 Lakota 300, DG excellerator,400ex carb,JB custom intake,Crasko P&P head CWR 335 kit and 390 cam, 400ex rear hubs, kfx400 front suspension, JB custom rear swinger.

Sponsors- JBcustoms, 6th Pinned Motorsports, Crasko Performance.

my 96 is a bit torquier than my 91 but it may be because of compression. my 91 has the knocking sound too, its normal for mojaves.
    03 kawasaki kfx400-yoshi full exhuast, alba pro flow with k&n, port work, jetted, renthal bars, nerfs, full prm skids, prm bumper, gripper seat cover, asv clutch lever, barnet clutch, carbon fiber dash, carbon fiber rad scoops, kenda klaws,tether kill switch, and more
    91 kawasaki mojave-sold
    96 kawasaki mojave stock
    02 kawasaki lakota
    02 yamaha ttr-for sale

Originally posted by mojavedude
    my 96 is a bit torquier than my 91 but it may be because of compression. my 91 has the knocking sound too, its normal for mojaves.
    I second that