Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2007 ATVA MX Nationals Round #3 - The Wrangler at Oak Hill - Live Coverage

Originally posted by fast426
    like the above post says, chad was having problems from the start of rage building his motors. so it isn't so much bad luck as a problem that hasn't yet been addressed properly.
    good thing he's going with Suzuki!
    Landon Herbst #24
    Burgard Cycle Race Team
    2006 LT-R450

Special Thanks to my current 2008 Sponsors:
    BURGARD CYCLE , RPM Racing Axles ,LAKER Custom ,Fly Racing , Breezewood Proving Grounds , Fasst Company , Cycra Racing , Action Motorsports , BG Racing , Top Quality Construction , MOM, DAD, and SHAUN!!!

Visit Breezewood Proving Grounds
    Check out Burgard Cycle

Just like Dee said previously we are working out the bugs so to speak. BlindKaeta, here you are again you seem to be bashing us on 3 websites now. As usual you do not know what you are talking about. Chad finished I believe 3rd at alabama, he won the 2nd moto, and crashed the first, I don't think but I am not sure but was not a motor problem. In Glen Helen, he finished the first moto, the pit crew did not like the way the motor was running so the did an engine swap, they zip stripped the electrical wires to a bracket on the frame which broke off pulling the coil wire loose, causing the motor to die. In texas he broke the cases which then allowed the oil to leak out then I believe the motor locked up. He did NOT have hugh power that has been so wrongly reported. As a matter of fact he came to us with broken cases so take it for what it is worth. Try getting all the facts before you start bashing. Thanks for your interest though. Michele

Go Chad!!!!!!!!!!
    King Rage #12

Wow talk about beating an already dead horse. Not talking about you Rage, but the others you are confronting.

Go Chad!
    White 06' LTR450....sold
    '08 LTR450 getting revamped.....

Originally posted by KingRage12
    Just like Dee said previously we are working out the bugs so to speak. BlindKaeta, here you are again you seem to be bashing us on 3 websites now. As usual you do not know what you are talking about. Chad finished I believe 3rd at alabama, he won the 2nd moto, and crashed the first, I don't think but I am not sure but was not a motor problem. In Glen Helen, he finished the first moto, the pit crew did not like the way the motor was running so the did an engine swap, they zip stripped the electrical wires to a bracket on the frame which broke off pulling the coil wire loose, causing the motor to die. In texas he broke the cases which then allowed the oil to leak out then I believe the motor locked up. He did NOT have hugh power that has been so wrongly reported. As a matter of fact he came to us with broken cases so take it for what it is worth. Try getting all the facts before you start bashing. Thanks for your interest though. Michele

Go Chad!!!!!!!!!!
    Are you guys gonna be building his suzuki motors????

Im assuming no?

With all the petty bashing, personal attacks, and ignorant posting by kids and uneducated adults, it is no wonder the true professionals do not want to post on this site.
    *** LEUMAS ENTERPRISES ***
    2012 AMA National Hare Scramble Pro ATV & Overall Champion
    4-time New England XC Pro ATV Champion
    4-time New England MX Pro ATV Champion
    2-time New England MTB Dual Slalom Champion
    2006 Atlantic Grand Prix 4-Stroke Dirt Bike Champion
    2006 Canadian ATV Endurance Champion
    R.I.P. #35, #171, and the BSA Man

Originally posted by sammy5x
    With all the petty bashing, personal attacks, and ignorant posting by kids and uneducated adults, it is no wonder the true professionals do not want to post on this site.
    those of which you speak are called "fans".....they have opinion, and most of the time are either misinformed or "fans" of a competing racer.

my advice, get used to this, as the sport grows so will the banter. and if the "pro's" dont wish to participate then thats fine, you wont find tony stewart or jeff gordon and their mechanics online nightly defending everyone who says they suck.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678