Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 ATVA MX Nationals Round #3 - The Wrangler at Oak Hill - Live Coverage

what happend to Little in the 1st moto?

dude what stations has coverage over quad racing!

I wasn't there, was the weather bad there or what? By the results, the turn out was CRAP!!
    Wolfpack Racing Est. 1973
    1969 Honda Z50 w/factory spedo
    2003 XR50
    2005 Trx90
    2006 CR85
    2010 "Pink" RZR170

dang chad needs to get a new motor builder,race all the wpsa's & he might be champ. sound like whoever builds chad's & natalies motors needs to give it up.

Originally posted by wolfpack91
    I wasn't there, was the weather bad there or what? By the results, the turn out was CRAP!!

Ya the weather is calling for severe WPSA front coming in and everybody is effected
    Ltr450

wienen was out in front by about 8-10 seconds and halfway threw the last lap he knew his motor was about to go and rolled the jumps crusing to the finish and before the last turn maybe 100 yards from the finish it blew up

also the pass he made on wimmer was awsome he was trippling into the whoops/ rythem section and went by wimmer like he wasnt even moving

I don't think Natalie or Wienen need a different builder....they already have one of the best. Them 2 guys are just having some tough luck right now and that's how it goes sometimes......Remember JONES #2 last year???? He had bad luck for his first 4 races then came back to be 2nd in points until his unfortunate happening.... The tough luck for Wienen is just that...tough luck! He and Natalie are just gonna have to put thier heads down and do what they do best....RACE!

later
    White 06' LTR450....sold
    '08 LTR450 getting revamped.....

I can't wait for the first round of the WPSA.
    Jessica "Shorty" Doherty #139

Wow. Race was great! Chad was really moving. He went over in the first moto jumped up and still moved back up to third! He was flying in the 2nd moto untill the case broke and all the fluid leaked out. He is the one to watch this year! The way he went thru all those new whoops was exciting to watch!

Ya the weather was bad(thursday and friday) had i not got the truck and trailer stuck thursday nite i would have probably left too thinking this aint gonna happen............

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast