Thread: blaster parts for sale take a look

{update}more blaster parts for sale cheap

ok brand new never used 28mm carb with a clamp on k andk filter. decided go bigger. and cpw wont return my emails on returing it so all i want is what i pad for it. and you will get a free 20 doller filter. and comes with a brand new motion pro cable

110.00 plus shipping
    [IMG]http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f186/hdgjndtjgfgjty/Picture350.jpg

and here are the shocks i will be getting. will clean them up. they will look brand new 75 each

here are pics of the axle make offers very cood condition. all slines are in exlent shape

spacer,reeds,manifold

Make offers

rear shock

what kind of rear shock is that? will it fit a stock blaster? will you email pics of the carb to jayhawk25_2000@yahoo.com

email sent. anybody else

edit email aint working here some pics
    and the shocks are a 400ex and 250r rear shock both can be modded to fit the blaster

what do you want for the 400 ex shock and what do you want for the 250r shock.
    2000 400ex
    Durablue +2 axle, Lonestar Carrier, Moose Nerfs, Protaper Bars, 450r shocks, 450r brakes (steel braided lines) and spindles, Motion Pro throttle cable, HMF Exhaust, ProCom CDI, Curtis Sparks +6 degree key, DG Bumper, Douglas rear rims, K&N Air and Oil filter, Complete Skids, +1 stock steering stem, Kenda knarleys in the rear, Kenda klaws up front, Factory Effects gripper seat, UM air shrouds, Primary drive alloy sprockets and gold x-ring chain, lots of TLC.

75 each

bump

bump