Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Headlight cover

Headlight cover

Has anyone made or know where to get a headlight cover? I wanna lose the light and put a cover there and put numbers on it.

The only person that i know of that is making a decent cover is Kenny from Pro-Fab. I'll see him at the Texas National this weekend and get his business phone number if you'd like.

Give us a call on Tuesday and i'll have his number for you.

Shane
    (219)226-3215

will do. Will be there this weekend myself

Look us up and i'll show you the one Kenny made for ours and if Kenny is around we'll introduse you.

Burgandy F-350 white trailer. Our Pro riders are sitting this one out getting ready for the WPSA so we'll have just minis around.

Shane
    (219)226-3215 (If it works at the track)

Will do ............ you got a wolfpack sticker on the trailer?

dodge
    thats kenny from k-fab he is the guy in dallas that built the typhoon prototype. last time billy and i were at his house and picked up that blue pro shark it had one on it. i may have a pic of it.

Mark
    " A good friend will bail you out of jail but a true friend will be sitting beside you saying.... Dang that was fun"

Mark

Bubba ( son )
    2005 YFZ450, 08 motor,Bike cam, Laeger Plus 2 a-arms, Elka shocks, GYTR Exhaust, Holeshots on Baja rims, AC Pro Pegs, G- Force axle

2009 Sponsor: Asv, SixSixOne. Oneal Racing, Houser Racing, GT Thunder, Nacs Racing, Elka

this is the best pic i have of it. you can barely see it in the right hand corner, it is carbon fiber. also that quad is in the back of lanes truck, owner of xtreme. he met billy and i at kenny's.

" A good friend will bail you out of jail but a true friend will be sitting beside you saying.... Dang that was fun"

Mark

Bubba ( son )
    2005 YFZ450, 08 motor,Bike cam, Laeger Plus 2 a-arms, Elka shocks, GYTR Exhaust, Holeshots on Baja rims, AC Pro Pegs, G- Force axle

2009 Sponsor: Asv, SixSixOne. Oneal Racing, Houser Racing, GT Thunder, Nacs Racing, Elka

pro shark

markvette, thats a nice lookin pro shark can you get a pic of those aarms .

this is the best one i have of the a-arms.

Mark

Bubba ( son )

another

Mark

Bubba ( son )

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast