Thread: How to get a Rhino stuck

Red face How to get a Rhino stuck

URL=http://img183.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1000872se3.jpg][/URL]

Well, I made it half way through. next time I will check the water/ sludge depth.

yep.....she looks stuck.

I'll add a pic of my own adventure.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

Your not stuck if u can back up.

?
    2006 LTR 450
    Power Commander, Cherry Bomb, Fuel Atv Airbox eliminator, Full Dasa Pipe, and 12/38 gearing, Hipers on all 4s w/ Razr 2s tires, GT Thunder XC a-arms, GT Linkage, HLS Shocks, Pro Armor- powergrip pegs, nerfs, and heel guards. Pro Armor- grab bar, bumper, and kill switch. Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer, BLingstar radiator guard, Cyrca handguards, Fuelatv gripper seat, Hot Cam(intake only)
    Soon to Come: 08 throttle body, and High Comp piston. And hope fully a dyno tune for the PC.

?

?
    2006 LTR 450
    Power Commander, Cherry Bomb, Fuel Atv Airbox eliminator, Full Dasa Pipe, and 12/38 gearing, Hipers on all 4s w/ Razr 2s tires, GT Thunder XC a-arms, GT Linkage, HLS Shocks, Pro Armor- powergrip pegs, nerfs, and heel guards. Pro Armor- grab bar, bumper, and kill switch. Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer, BLingstar radiator guard, Cyrca handguards, Fuelatv gripper seat, Hot Cam(intake only)
    Soon to Come: 08 throttle body, and High Comp piston. And hope fully a dyno tune for the PC.