Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: it offical Joe Bird is a CHEATER

it offical Joe Bird is a CHEATER

Did any body here anymore about Joe Byrd cheating at Glen Helen some one told me they fined him $2,500.00 for moving the course markers on the parade lap so he could cut the track?

No, I didnt here about this. How did he do it in practice or when he was walking the track? Someone must have seen him. I heard he cheated at mill creek or some rumor like that.
    Michael Cahill #38
    -Itp Quadcross Series
    2008 Sponsors:MCC,Rc's machine shop NAPA,Maxx ms, IMS, Fluidyne Powersports, DFR,Laker Custom,Janssen Motorsports,Hiper technology

My best friend was standing there, he said Joe "the cheater" Bird passed the turn then turned around at the next turn and came back to take out the stake so he could cut the track.

He was protested.

He was not that far out front evryone else should of been able to take the same line he was not sticking up for him but lets wait for the final word from the ama pro official if he did cheat he should be punished not just a fine either
    Kasper Racing
    Mikes Cycle Shop

XFR Extreme fabrication racing

The ama pro official did fine him for sure. I over heard some one in his pits talking about it when I was getting his autograph. I lost all of my respect for bird I use to look up to him but not now that he is a cheater.

well if he moved the stake i think everyone else should have been smart enough to take the same line as byrd...hes not a cheater just a smart racer
    Blake Foote #191
    -Phil 4:13-
    Jeremiah Jones Riding School
    BigRod Racing
    JPMX
    Jesus Christ!

You Tennesse guys hang together.........

Can't believe anyone would call Joe Byrd a cheater ... he got both hole shots in California - and won both motos. Wins both motos in TX, splits the motos in GA, and wins both again in VA. All of these races against the best riders in the world

The Va race was probably his toughest race of the year - he was challenged through both motos solid by TWO guys Lawson & Pat Brown and he perservered... no cheating - no cutting the track just held 'em both off like he did in TX & GA once he got the lead at those tracks.

He's a class act and a great spokesman for the sport of ATV MX racing - give him some credit - he's paid his dues over the years to get to where he is at the top of his sport at this stage of his long career. He did it ON THE TRACK

Ya'll are just jealous that he's the champ. The guy is a class act and as with any champion, there's always some whiny *** piece of **** looking for excuses........
    I'm a hundred miles away son...ready to strike!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast