Thread: KFX 450R are in dealers on the East Coast

Smile KFX 450R are in dealers on the East Coast

Called one of the local dealers here in miami, fl. got a quote over the phone of $7,877. Went with the wife and kids to pick up, and paid the exact price that I was quoted. The guy told me he had made a mistake by giving that price. I told him thtas what he had quoted me and I took the bike home. i Had previously called another local dealer and since I woulg have been a returning customer I could have gooten it for $8,500 OTD. I went with the better deal of course. My question is did I really get that sweet deal or not ? They did not have any aftermarket items for the quad. But I think the internet is the better way to go anyways. I took the black and white model. They also had the all black one too.

I paid 7,999 OTD here in California which seems to be a good deal for out here. Some quoted me around 8,600 OTD. Our sales tax is 8.25%. It was basically MSRP plus tax.
    08 KFX 450R
    Pro Armor A Arm, Frame and Swing arm skids, Dominator Bumper, Pro Armor PowerGRIP Nerf Bars and Pro Taper bars.

07 TRX 400 EX
    Pro Amor A Arm, Frame, Swing arm skids and Fat Peg nerf bars.

07 TRX 250EX
    92 KX 250
    Custom Sandrail

Sounds like we both got the same deal then. We have a 7% sales tax in florida. Lets see if any locals in miami post some prices.

I m from WI, and I ordered mine before the dealer even knew it was going to come out, and I paid $6000 with 5.5% sales tax,plus Im going to get something back for filling out paperwork on kawi race program.

I don't think anyone on this forum will top that deal. Maybe 1 yr. from now or so. Congrats.

im in new york - got mine for 7200.00 at 8% sales tax - first one they had

kfx 450

here in kansas its 7,962 otd looks like iam going with honda
    06 450r 89 lt250r.........<sold 96 300ex