• D Bergstrom - 450r

0 0%
  • HonDa450RgiRL - 450r

11 7.01%
  • spiderrider04 - 450r

8 5.10%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: April Quad of the Month Poll

Wow talk about some hypocritical judgement here! First off I'm aware that all these quads are judged by the patrons of the Atvriders forums, but come on...... Nothing against exsweetie here, but if she weren't in those pictures her quad wouldn't have been a front runner. It's funny she won because the 1st thought that came to mind when I saw the entry was, she's the next QOTM and not because of her Honda. Next quad of the month that the YFZ is eligible for I'm going to do a new shoot with my wife draped all over it in a suggestive outfit. She isn't the owner you say, that's a rules violation you say, "F" the rules they don't matter, besides everything I own is 1/2 hers.

Administrators you should really consider handling this issue before you are accused of discrimintaion. All the entries who broke the rules should be DQ'ed JRP, RaptorRacer45, and Exsweetie66
    http://www.myspace.com/steveno374

I've decided to retire, 2007 was my last official season racing competitively.

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA
    Another thread from over at Predatorowners that mental state made was brought to my atentention. Ya'll can keep complining about how I run the contest, but mentalstate was clearly in the wrong with what he posted over there, and was in major violation of the rules.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06

i browsed through the entry thread and there were several pictures of riders not riding their quads, yet they were entered in the contest. this against the published rules. in the future, if you are going to have rules then stand by them and delete the pictures sent that include a non riding rider.

in this case, i dont see anything in the winning quads pictures that would make me vote for or against it and seeing other entires included non riding riders the vote should stand.
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Originally posted by TheFontMaster
    Another thread from over at Predatorowners that mental state made was brought to my atentention. Ya'll can keep complining about how I run the contest, but mentalstate was clearly in the wrong with what he posted over there, and was in major violation of the rules.
    I'm not complaining about MentalState, God knows that's the ugliest quad I've ever seen (no offense Mental). How was his "major violation" any different from the others? The others broke the stated rules, there can be no misinterpratation to

"As for the pictures, there can be no people on the quad, unless it is being ridden"

What gives? They're the rules that you implemented. Are you saying that the rules only apply as you see fit? It's fine that Mentalstated was disquallified but to say the others shouldn't be is discrimination.

The winner should be the 1st entry not in violation of the rules. Pleas explain to me what the grounds are for the current decision? Am I missing something here?

I know you work hard doing this QOTM thing FontMaster and i'm happy that we have it, but I think that from now on the QOTM rules should be enforced more than what they are. If we have rules for this I think we should stick to them they are however your rules.

I'm not looking for this to be a bashing and insulting thread I just want to discuss this nice and calmly.

This is only called QOTM, not girl and QOTM.
    ~Dallas~

03' Roll Design/IMS-Roll/Custom Axis/C&D Racing 416ex

Special thanks to...
    Colby@C&D Racing
    Hardkor Engineering
    G4 Graphics
    Team2powersports
    RockyMountain ATV
    Chino886
    K&K ATV
    JL ATV
    Magic Racing
    Blais Racing
    Metro Powersports
    IMS/Roll Design
    Motosportoutlet
    Badger Cycle
    And To my wife

Motor mods- JE 11:1 comp,Stg 2 Hotcam,C&D Race ported head,Stock carb jetted,White Bros pipe. Ran on Turbo Blue 110

The ball was dropped here. If you decided to enforce one rule than you should enforced them all. She received votes because she was in the photo. Plain and simple. Her quad was nice but, clearly not the best. The winner should have been the highest vote recipient not to violate the rules. I bet the rules are followed much closer after this questionable call.

The ball was dropped here. If you decided to enforce one rule than you should enforced them all. She received votes because she was in the photo. Plain and simple. Her quad was nice but, clearly not the best. The winner should have been the highest vote recipient not to violate the rules. I bet the rules are followed much closer after this questionable call.

Agree 100%
    ~Dallas~

03' Roll Design/IMS-Roll/Custom Axis/C&D Racing 416ex

Special thanks to...
    Colby@C&D Racing
    Hardkor Engineering
    G4 Graphics
    Team2powersports
    RockyMountain ATV
    Chino886
    K&K ATV
    JL ATV
    Magic Racing
    Blais Racing
    Metro Powersports
    IMS/Roll Design
    Motosportoutlet
    Badger Cycle
    And To my wife

Motor mods- JE 11:1 comp,Stg 2 Hotcam,C&D Race ported head,Stock carb jetted,White Bros pipe. Ran on Turbo Blue 110

home town, Poland NY College, Blairsville PA
    From now on I will enforce every rule equally.
    Andy

WyoTech....

AIM; District3250rMX
    Yahoo; Gone_Snowboarding06

I'm gonna start working on the loopholes

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast