Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ITP Quadcross Rnd.3 Whos Going?

ITP Quadcross Rnd.3 Whos Going?

Is anyone on this thread going to the ITP Quadcross Rnd.3 in Arizona Cycle Park. I am probably going to be there and want to know who else is going. I am going to race the 265-450cc 2&4 stroke intermediate class. Post if your going,what class you are racing in and a pic of your quad if you have one.
    Michael Cahill #38
    -Itp Quadcross Series
    2008 Sponsors:MCC,Rc's machine shop NAPA,Maxx ms, IMS, Fluidyne Powersports, DFR,Laker Custom,Janssen Motorsports,Hiper technology

Anyone?
    Michael Cahill #38
    -Itp Quadcross Series
    2008 Sponsors:MCC,Rc's machine shop NAPA,Maxx ms, IMS, Fluidyne Powersports, DFR,Laker Custom,Janssen Motorsports,Hiper technology

I'm racing the 30+ expert class. Is the track any good?

Awesome.Yes,the track is awesome. big jumps,uphills,etc. but they are changing it up for this year.What kind of bike are you going to be riding?
    Michael Cahill #38
    -Itp Quadcross Series

I ride a suzuki 450 #9

I'll be there - nothing to ride, so I will just be getting pics!! Should be a fun weekend!! Don't forget they have ALL QUAD practice there on Friday and Saturday - no bikes!!!! Then the race on Sunday - very cool!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

yeah, I know that is flippin awesome. What time do the practices start and end?
    Michael Cahill #38
    -Itp Quadcross Series

I'm not sure on the exact times....but i know it was a good portion of each day - I sure didn't need any more practice after those two days last year....lol!!
    Corry Weller

#29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

yeah, thats alot of practice, I wouldnt ask for more, you should have the track mastered down by race time. Do they let you park there overnight? If you do leave do they charge you to come back in? Man, I cant wait for the race. I am also going to bring my easter eggs and do some egg hunting.lol.
    Michael Cahill #38
    -Itp Quadcross Series

It's not this weekend......isn't Easter this weekend? And isn't the race next weekend? Just checking.......

Last year they gave a weekend pass....alot of people just camped there the whole time....so you can camp there, or leave your quads with someone who is there, I"m sure - overnight. There is no gate fee for practice - just practice fees, so Sat and Fri should just be practice fees....then on Sunday you will have a gate fee along with a race fee if you race......
    Corry Weller

#29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast