Thread: 350 rancher differential

350 rancher differential

hey guys,
    does anyone know how the front differential disengagment kit works? ive only hears about it and my friend said theres a switch that you mount to the handle bars but i cant figure out how the differential disengages.
    thanks

That's the deal with the Warn 424..It supplies you with a disengagement shaft to the front drive shaft. The stock bike has a one piece shaft...You must buy a Warn (or other manufacturer) disconnect system to do it..

joebiker.
    Joebiker

My ATV is a tool...sort of like my boss, only my Honda works..

The Warn 424 is the best mod you can make to this machine!

There is a cable that runs down to a disconnector placed in the front drive shaft. There is a lever which mounts on the left side fender (kind of like a choke lever) that engages and disengages it. Works great!
    Desert- 450R
    Trail- 400EX
    Technical Trail- Rancher 420 and 350
    Kids- Two 250EX's and 90
    Dual-Sport Bike- XT225

Ride Southwest Deserts in the Cool Months, and High Altitude Mountains in the Hot Months!

We put a 424 on the Rancher that my son rides and it is a great improvement to the machine.

What kind of improvement??? and is the switch on and off or you must hold it?
    A bad day riding is better than a good day working... if their was such a thing!