Thread: quad9 (senior member)- selling bad products BEWARE!

quad9 (senior member)- selling bad products BEWARE!

I bought a 250R motor from quad9 (NAME: BRIAN KREITER PAYPAL ADDRESS: fourtrax9@yahoo.com REGULAR ADDRESS: quad_9@hotmail.com) a while back. it sat in my garage for about 2 months while I was PCing the frame and stuff and i put it in the bike around the beginning of march. I started it and it was making a funny sound, so i pulled the stator cover off and found that the stator WAS WIRED (not bolted) ON and the main bearings and crank were bad (found this out later). He sold it to me as a "strong running motor" for $625 shipped. I sent him 3 e-mails giving him the chance to make it right and i have heard no response in appx. 2 weeks. This is what the e-mail said word for word.

"Hey this is Tony, and i bought a 250R motor from you a while back. it sat in my garage and i put it in the bike last weekend. I started it and it was making a funny sound, i pulled the stator cover off and found that the stator WAS WIRED ON and the main bearings were bad. I can't really do anything about it if you say no, but i don't want this motor. I will hear what you have to say about it before i go any further. If you are any kind of a man, you will make it right. let me know what you plan to do."

Well, I got a motor but i did not get $625 worth of motor. I may not get my money back, but at least maybe someone else won't buy from this "senior member".
    Got Sand?

The original thread fr the motor was posted on 11-10-06 with the subject: 250r engine, and nice frame
    Got Sand?