Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: U Cant Wheelie

man those pics are sweet. i dont get how the hell to find this balance point yet. i tried today to ride one and i smacked the grab bar and my new fn pipe on the grass and loosened the pipe. almost want to put the stock on till i learn how to do em...

but can u guys give some pointers? ill be in second and just gun it and i can pop it up np and ride it briefly but i know im not hitting the balance point, im pretty much trying to chase it from falling back down lol. i tried the whole brake deal but i think its too low, as soon as my bar hit i tried hittin the brake but no go lol. idk if im just retarded or what. i can do 2 wheels on the side balanced no problem (in circles, cant get straight down pat yet) so figured id try givin wheelies a shot..what was the methods that u all used to learn wheelies? do u guys clutch it or what? thanks. im starting with one foot on the grab bar and other on peg wit rear brake...

try try try again. you'll learn to feel the right spot. if you can try in a higher gear then it won't come up as fast. And to get your bicycle to go straight you need to lean farther over. good luck
    01 Raptor 686R
    lonestar +3a-arms- +2 swinger/ axcaliber+3/ elka's
    hmf full system-K&N filters
    GYTR full skids-shift lever- brake lever
    yukon tranny-one way starter bearing
    686 wiseco
    cam, oil, speed limiter mods
    3 spark plug head, high vilocity ported, stage 3 cam, maier plastics, gusseted PC'd frame,
    05 Ram reg cab short box
    and a shed full of other toys

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789