Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 400EX Current Mods

Originally posted by Chin_Chilla
    I couldn't find any KMC chains on eBay. Does KMC have a website? Looking for a blue one for my 400EX.
    Ebay Seller: sledpartsguy sells a variety of colored KMC Chains for great prices. Here's a link for a blue chain he is auctioning now. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuk...em200126460379
    I'm certain you could also e-mail him and see if he has a darker blue available. He's who I bought my chain from and I haven't had any problems since I installed it nearly 10 months ago.

looks good. here's a question for you that I have been wondering. Notice any power loss spinning beadlocks over a conventional rolled-edge rim? I know hipers are the lightest beadlock and by far the strongest imo. And look the best also. Just curious if you can tell you are spinning a heavier wheel or not? Just somethin i've been pondering for a while.
    2003 Honda 400ex- Teixeira Tech, Elka, Maier, Wiseco, Hot Cams, Renthal, Pro Taper

For Sale...

here's a pic of my latest creation(money pit)..be done July 17. I have Douglas Quad Rok rims for it. Used to run ITP C Series...want hipers for racing.

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthre...&pagenumber=25

sorry i don't know how to post pictures on this site...member on exriders.com (project400ex19)
    2003 Honda 400ex- Teixeira Tech, Elka, Maier, Wiseco, Hot Cams, Renthal, Pro Taper

For Sale...

This is exriders.com/ atvriders.com.
    --2005 450r (brothers)--
    AC racing bumper....AC nerfs....Hotcam....Yoshimura Exhaust....DG baja skidplates....TAG handlebars....k&n airfilter....

--1995 rm250--
    Works connection skidplate.... Works connection frame guards.... Boyesen clutch cover.... High comp. piston.... port and polished head.... Pro Circuit exhaust.... Boyesen carbon fiber reeds.... PC carb vent.... Kx handlebars.... Ceet cover.... Revalved forks and rear shock.... Bridestone tires.... Works Connection clutch lever....

Originally posted by Caseys 300ex
    This is exriders.com/ atvriders.com.
    '07 250ex
    20 inch razr tires
    ITP C-series sport wheel

'03 kawasaki bayou 250- Cleaned up
    '04 yamaha breeze-sisters

Originally posted by project400ex19
    looks good. here's a question for you that I have been wondering. Notice any power loss spinning beadlocks over a conventional rolled-edge rim? I know hipers are the lightest beadlock and by far the strongest imo. And look the best also. Just curious if you can tell you are spinning a heavier wheel or not? Just somethin i've been pondering for a while.
    You are correct about the Hipers being the lightest beadlock available for quads. They are however, heavier than conventional rims. I personally can't tell the difference. I'm a trail/cross country rider, I seldom run on tracks. I like to run lower tire pressures and bought them for the look and durability.

Here's a picture taken recently. My son snapped this shot of me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

awesome quad hornetgod, thats the year i hope to get next spring. is 06 the only year that had that body style with the sweet headlight?
    06 YFZ 450

?

05 has that body style too
    2006 LTR 450
    Power Commander, Cherry Bomb, Fuel Atv Airbox eliminator, Full Dasa Pipe, and 12/38 gearing, Hipers on all 4s w/ Razr 2s tires, GT Thunder XC a-arms, GT Linkage, HLS Shocks, Pro Armor- powergrip pegs, nerfs, and heel guards. Pro Armor- grab bar, bumper, and kill switch. Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer, BLingstar radiator guard, Cyrca handguards, Fuelatv gripper seat, Hot Cam(intake only)
    Soon to Come: 08 throttle body, and High Comp piston. And hope fully a dyno tune for the PC.

Originally posted by mudrunner35
    awesome quad hornetgod, thats the year i hope to get next spring. is 06 the only year that had that body style with the sweet headlight?
    2005 to 2007 have the 450 type body style. Rumor has it that the 08' will have different plastics.

Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast