Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Rockhouse Rd Two

Originally posted by gump
    you'll have to start out running your wife before we will fear ya...
    she worries me but i used to fear her....
    Oh, I forgot about that part......
    God is always with me.

well after another steele creek race and still winless and had a horrible 17th place finish after running 10th for half the race.. i only have one bright spot on my day. i beat the chit out of you jimmy houston, like a red headed freckled little fat kid.... who's your daddy ?? and by the way you were on the track and running when i blistered past you.. "technically"....

first year racer ???

was out there as well - having fun til i plastered a tree on the top of one of the hill climbs lap 2 .... one badly bruised left thumb, swollen right forefinger, broken tie rod and track crew tow in later, i'm barely able to type... what another stellar performance indeed... at least i got a chance to see some familiar mideast faces go round and round and round as i sat on top of the hill and watched the race go by...

should be back out there once again next week at parker - to give it yet another try...

hope everyone else had as much fun as i did.... later

I hear you Jim! I pulled a Gump-like holeshot and worked my way through 2 crazy laps until I had NO clutch. I got towed out too. That towing is some rough ride!!!!!
    Angelon400ex

SPONSORS
    MY HUSBAND
    Custom Covers
    FASST CO. FLEXX HANDLEBARS
    GT Thunder
    Maier Plastics
    Spider Grips

#546 GNCC and Mideast racer
    2005 400EX

I never ride alone- God pilots my quad!

http://photos.yahoo.com/atvingwoman

hey jim.howed ya like the way i bumped you out of my way in the check point when you stalled it...

i wasn't sure who that was but i was hoping someone would have pushed me harder and farther to jump start the dang thing... couldn't believe it - first time the bloody thing stalled like that - kicked and kicked and kicked and NOTHING... she finally cranked but by that time everyone i was running w/ was gone - including you....

nothing wrong w/ a friendly tap every now and then - just don't get used to it...!!!!! [Ha]

That was an awesome race! I hate you all had a bad day! I was in first on the third lap and no clue then I got stuck on that slick hill and I had my little 400 pinned and a girl on a 450R checked out on me in a field section! That was just wrong O'well! I'm glad we all made it home okay! That's all that really matters! I'm looking forward to Parker Valley!
    “ If I never ever get to practice nursing again, not for one second, I can say that all it was all worth those few minutes that God gave me to care for Daniel. I can never thank him enough!” May he rest in the arms of God!

who wants to buy my yamaha ??

who wants to buy my honda????
    Time To Retire And Watch NOT!!!!!!!!!!

while we're talking about quads for sale then - let me take this opportunity...

WHO WANTS TO BUY MY 05 PREDATOR....?????? i can make someone a good deal at $3k....

Ron / Angela - ????

[LOL]...

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast