Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Rockhouse Rd Two

It was an incredible race in the B 16-24 year old class. After getting the holeshot, Norm Cornell soon got stuck letting the Reeves boys, David and James take over the lead. David Reeves ran away with the lead, but Norm was holding on the gas and came from sixth place to wheel to wheel half way thru the white flag lap. Crossing the finish line, Norm had just made the pass over David and the two finished just seconds apart taking fourteenth and fifteenth overall.
    Come check out the Mid East Hare Scramble Series. We are family oriented and love quads and bikes. Check us out on the web at www.mideastracing.com.
    Hope to see ya at the races!!!!

After taking sixth overall at Round One in Bishopville, Eddy Siegers was the man to beat in the B 25+ Class. On lap one, Siegers was just ahead of Mike Maloney, but on lap two, Maloney took the lead and never looked back, gaining atleast twenty seconds a lap over Siegers. When the checkered flag went out, Maloney took a minute, fifteen second lead over Siegers, finishing just inside the top twenty overall.
    Come check out the Mid East Hare Scramble Series. We are family oriented and love quads and bikes. Check us out on the web at www.mideastracing.com.

In the Senior Class, our Champ, Jeff Robinson was running around taking pictures instead of ontop of his Yamaha, so with him out, he must have made a call to the top dawgs, Lazarus Sommers and John Gallagher to come hold off the boys!
    Lazarus Sommers came down and put a hurting on these old boys and John Gallagher was right there with him! Taking third place was David Edenfield and Alan Copeland was nearly four minutes back for fourth.

Yea I came from about last to take the lead, only to have both front tires go flat. maybe next round will be better. still had a great time. Congrats gump on 4th. nice ride.

dang dale i was gonna tell everyone i wiped up the track with you, and you have to go and be nice to me... hate ya had bad luck dale but it was the only way i could get ahead of ya. just plug them tires they'll make it the rest of the year...

I hate to post in the middle of this race thread but I have an issue and I need help! I had to send my pipe to HMF and have a new sleeve put on it. I had my stock pipe on and before the Georgia GNCC I put my HMF back on. When I pulled out on the hole shot my 4w wouldn't go and died twice! Before the Mid-East race I installed a smaller front sprocket so I could pull out in second instead of first. Well my fourwheeler died again! I just installed my kill switch and was fiddling with my throttle and I think the jetting is messed up. With the motor warm, I can push the throttle (fast) all the way in and it doesn't rev up and sometimes dies. If I push the throttle (fast) about a forth to a half of the way in it will rev up and not die. Would the jetting cause this or does the carburetor need to be cleaned? I've not cleaned the carborator and I've had the 4w a year and a half. Hmmmm
    “ If I never ever get to practice nursing again, not for one second, I can say that all it was all worth those few minutes that God gave me to care for Daniel. I can never thank him enough!” May he rest in the arms of God!

as a mechanic, it's always good to clean the carb, but your problem is most likely in the jetting. you can try adjusting your air/fuel mixture screw. if that doesn't help try the pilot jet.

i can't believe it's race season and no one wants to talk racing.. well i'm going to steele creek tomorrow and saturday i'm winning the c 36+ and when i do i'm pulling up on the podium and announcing my retirement !!! so i'll see yall at parker valley probably....

Gump, I'll talk racing with ya. I waited a long time to start racing after watching all of ya's. So far starting this season sucks for me, first two rounds I've sat waited to be towed out because I'm blowing fuses. I JUST WANT TO FINISH ONE !!!!! I will try it again at Parker Valley.....Ya's fearing me yet ?
    God is always with me.

you'll have to start out running your wife before we will fear ya...
    she worries me but i used to fear her....

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast