Thread: How do Outlaws move?

How do Outlaws move?

if its a chain drive vehicle and it has a ars in the rear how does this bike move i mean it doesn't have an axle i dont understand?
    '07 250ex
    20 inch razr tires
    ITP C-series sport wheel

'03 kawasaki bayou 250- Cleaned up
    '04 yamaha breeze-sisters

Im not 100% sure my self how it hooks up to the chain but it uses drive shafts
    2001 honda 440ex
    -big bore 440 kit, white bros slip on, nacs graphics, hot cams stage 2, omf air scoops, Blue renthal fat bars, k&n air filter and pre filter, prm skid plates, ac front bumper, peg extensions, ex racing chain, blue frame, douglas rear rims, gusseted frame, hinson clutch, parkbrake block off, DG fat nerfs, Msr donominator clucth perch and Msr hp lever, Fat bar pad, Pro Grip grips, Maxxis Razr tires, Maier 250r hood, White Bros Rev limiter, Works G series tripple rates.

2000 polaris scrambler 500

Re: How do Outlaws move?

Originally posted by 07250ex
    if its a chain drive vehicle and it has a ars in the rear how does this bike move i mean it doesn't have an axle i dont understand?

It has a solid swing arm. The chain runs from the engine sprocket to the rear spocket just liek any other quad, with a carrier mounted in the center of the swing arm. On each side of the carrier is a is a constant velocity joint and drive shaft that goes out to each wheel. So then you have a arms in the rear that move up and down instead of a swingarm.
    1989 trx250r-few mods
    1998 500 scrambler-wifes
    2007 Kymco 250 Mongoose-mydaughter
    2007 250ex-my boys
    1986 ATC250r Project

Asexy time. See the two driveshafts with the cv boots? That's where the magic happens.
    Loosy Goosy