Thread: Quality Big Bore Parts

Quality Big Bore Parts

I'm looking to build my sons 06 TRX90 in the next couple of weeks and I got a question. I want a big bore cylinder, intake and carb and I have called and got prices anywhere from around $450 to $2000. What the difference in these kits? I'm not new to building motors but I am new to building 90's. Whats the best bore size for mainly racing but some trail riding?

i have a brand new scott cain 125 complete kit with race ported head race cam 24mm carb and intake stroker crank big bore jug everything you need except the gaskets 1000.00 plus shipping let me know thanks

That's a good motor there and a good price!!!!
    My Toy's
    2008 H-D FLHX
    2008 Honda 500 Rubicon

Wifey's Toy
    2007 Suzuki LTZ90

Kyle's Toys
    2006 Honda TRX 300EX
    2004 Honda TRX 90

Sponsors:
    Owen Motorsports, Scott Cain Racing,Blaster Boy Motorsports,Elka Suspension Systems, JRC Performance,Finchers Racing (Profab), Uncle Jeremy, Mom and Dad.

If you let off for a second, that's where you'll finish.

That is A pretty good deal but the motor I got now is a Powroll motor built locally. I am trying to build a second motor myself kinda low budget so he can run some local races to this area. The kids he is racing locally don't run much more than pipes, and maybe some bore work and thats not fair to them. I was looking at some of these kits like the TB 114 with race head but don't know how it holds up to racing. If ya'll could help me I would deffently apprciate it THANKS

Originally posted by bracey
    i have a brand new scott cain 125 complete kit with race ported head race cam 24mm carb and intake stroker crank big bore jug everything you need except the gaskets 1000.00 plus shipping let me know thanks

Sent you a PM

HEY FASTDAD I SENT YOU A PM
    Prescott racing 911-06 R w/HRC Houser+2s LSR axel & GT Thunder(o5). Jay30+A,6th-OPEN-A,5th Ty PROD90,8th Dyl 50lim,10th NEATV-MX sponcers,RER--MAIER--NAC'S-ELKA-SCOTT-SIGN TECH-EAST COAST CUSTOMS