Results are the following:

#1 JEFF STAMBAUGH
    #1452 TRAVIS PETERSON
    #1233 DAN WINTROW
    #968 DAVE JENSEN
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

This was about all the time I had time to recap the wk ends racing as Ill also be doing the Video Coverage of most of the holeshots videos as well,so watch for those ! Youth and Womens race will be held in separate Coverage.

Also watch for upcoming interviews with some of the West Coast fastest ladies in the WORCS series

Round 4 will be held in my home State-Payette, Idaho at Clay Peak MX Park . This is a popular track in the WORCS series and will be one round you will not want to miss!
    The topic is now open for discussion.
    Attached Images Attached Images

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

Absolutely wonderful Tina! Great pictures!

For those that missed this race, WORCS and the racers really put on a great show... With over 500 entries!

Thanks again Tina (QuadJunkies)

My good friend #75 Matt Beaman (2nd place Stock C) was one of my friends that crashed hard in that race... Needing medical attention after that race due to not clearing the second table top jump... But okay now.

My good friend #84 Justin Zembo (3rd in Open Pro) got 8th place in the Pro Main event on Sunday!

Lots of laughs about the guys showing their "poses"... Like Timmy... Too funny.

Need pictures of you... So we know what you look like in the future!
    Special Thanks to C&D Racing

Hello, do you happen to have any pictures from the Pro Production race on saturday? Thanks
    Race- Yamaha
    '06 klx110

HiPer
    Powermadd
    Alba
    Lonestar
    Houser
    Dave's Extreme Motorsports
    Upp Racing
    Black Pearl Seal Coating

We will always miss, but never forget Kelly "Steelrod" Chang... R.I.P man...

Originally posted by Narly R
    Hello, do you happen to have any pictures from the Pro Production race on saturday? Thanks
    I got several,when Harlen arrives from his events hes covering, he will have a Gallery uploaded for everyone.
    Nice to meet you finally as well Would be nice to see you hit a few more WORCS races in the future.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Originally posted by Ex'r Marlin
    Absolutely wonderful Tina! Great pictures!

For those that missed this race, WORCS and the racers really put on a great show... With over 500 entries!

Thanks again Tina (QuadJunkies)

My good friend #75 Matt Beaman (2nd place Stock C) was one of my friends that crashed hard in that race... Needing medical attention after that race due to not clearing the second table top jump... But okay now.

My good friend #84 Justin Zembo (3rd in Open Pro) got 8th place in the Pro Main event on Sunday!

Lots of laughs about the guys showing their "poses"... Like Timmy... Too funny.

Need pictures of you... So we know what you look like in the future!
    I may actually do a race at some point in the series,so maybe someone will shoot of ME racing!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Refresh me on your number again?225-correct?This is a pic I dug up that Ill host ofr a bit until the Gallery is uploaded on the site Is this you here?
    Ya'll look the same after the 1st lap
    I got some footage, so I took less pics this race.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

I got some great shots in the Pro race....And also some NOT so good ones.. lol
    The Sun was not in my favor this round on all the good spots,but i did manage to get some
    I shot somewhere around 1460 pics,videos of nearly every class and 3 interviews... WHEW!

Hopefully someone will have some of the Pro/Pro Am Coverage up.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Thanks, thats a cool pic. I see the rest that have been uploaded in the race report. Nice pictures by the way!
    Race- Yamaha
    '06 klx110

HiPer
    Powermadd
    Alba
    Lonestar
    Houser
    Dave's Extreme Motorsports
    Upp Racing
    Black Pearl Seal Coating

We will always miss, but never forget Kelly "Steelrod" Chang... R.I.P man...

Thanks, thats a cool pic. I see the rest that have been uploaded in the race report. Nice pictures by the way!
    I think I have some video of you as well

I just spoke with Harlen, looks like the Post office may have lost my Pro Main/Rhino video!
    Cross your fingers that its just EXTREMELY slow.

Im working on all the other vids as we speak.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast