Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: really need help!!!

really need help!!!

i got a dura blue axle and it dose't look like i can use my stock sprocket hub on it b/c the teth for the sprocket hub look like thay are alot biger and farther apart than on my stock axle can i use the stock sprocket hub
    getting back in the game lol got a abused 300ex

Take the sprocket hub off your stock axle and try to put it on the Durablue, if it fits, it fits, if not then sell it.
    My Feedback

my girl once asked me to choose between her and my fo-fo-d ... i told that b*tch ive made harder decisions at the coke machine

how do i get it off???

Originally posted by j450rking
    how do i get it off???
    The spocket hub should come on the durablue axle. The sprocket hubs must be pressed off and pressed on.

If it didn't come with a sprocket hub, first I would make sure it is a 400ex axle, then call durablue and see if they can send you a sprocket hub. Once you have it you will need to find someone that can press it on for you.
    2001 416EX with Sparks X-6, FCR 39mm, ELKA Triple rates with cans, Burgard +3+1 A-Arms, Elka Linkage with Custom Axis Rear shock, Denton Steering Stabilizer, WISECO 87mm 11:1 with Hotcams Stage II, FDO Heavy Duty Head Studs, WB Rev Box, K&N Air Filter, Cascade Parking Brake Blockoff, AC racing Pro Peg nerfs, Renthal Sprockets, Renthal bars, DG bumper, DG Swing arm Skid, RPM 2+2 axle, speed locknut, Magura Jack Hydraulic Clutch

1988 TRX350R ported by NRPD, ESR TRX5, PWK 38mm A/S, Gibson Long Travel A-Arms, Elka Quad Rate longtravels, Laeger Swinger, ESR reed block

2007 CBR1000RR, Akrapovic Full Race, Comp Werks FE, DynoJet PCIII, ShoGun Sliders

how can i tell if it's a 400ex axle or not and i got it used and it did't come with the sprocket hub

Originally posted by j450rking
    how can i tell if it's a 400ex axle or not and i got it used and it did't come with the sprocket hub

I think I would see if the wheel hubs fit first. If they fit, then more than likely you have a 400ex axle.
    2001 416EX with Sparks X-6, FCR 39mm, ELKA Triple rates with cans, Burgard +3+1 A-Arms, Elka Linkage with Custom Axis Rear shock, Denton Steering Stabilizer, WISECO 87mm 11:1 with Hotcams Stage II, FDO Heavy Duty Head Studs, WB Rev Box, K&N Air Filter, Cascade Parking Brake Blockoff, AC racing Pro Peg nerfs, Renthal Sprockets, Renthal bars, DG bumper, DG Swing arm Skid, RPM 2+2 axle, speed locknut, Magura Jack Hydraulic Clutch

1988 TRX350R ported by NRPD, ESR TRX5, PWK 38mm A/S, Gibson Long Travel A-Arms, Elka Quad Rate longtravels, Laeger Swinger, ESR reed block

2007 CBR1000RR, Akrapovic Full Race, Comp Werks FE, DynoJet PCIII, ShoGun Sliders

i checked and thay fit perfect so it should be a ex axle. dose anybody have a stock sprocket hub for sale! i don't want to press the stock one off my old axle

The problem with just checking the wheel hubs is that other hubs from other quads will also fit. For example, a yfz (and possibly a raptor) hub will fit as will a 450r hub. I have yfz hubs on my 416ex because I have beadlocks I wanted to run that have a yamaha bolt pattern. I just bought some 450r hubs because the rims my paddles are mounted on have a honda bolt pattern.
    '02 Cannondale Moto 450 w/updates
    2010 RZR-S
    '02 Nac's Cannondale Moto - sold
    87 310R - mx equipped - sold
    YFZ 450 - mx equipped - sold
    416ex - mx equipped - sold
    '86 250r - mx equipped - sold
    '87 250r - mx equipped - sold
    250x/350x hybrid - sold
    lt250r quadracer - stolen years ago

if it didnt come with a axel hub then you dont have on for a 400ex. i just bought one new and it came on there

i got it used i think the guy took it off

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast