Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 300ex exhaust

300ex exhaust

Hey all. im trying to look for a decent exhaust for my 98 300ex. Most of it is stock, with only a k+n air filter right now as my only mod. I want an exhaust that will give me all around good performance, not really looking for a particular area in the power band. I also want something on the quiet side, so the neighbors dont complain . If anyone has any good picks, id like to hear. thanks

never ran it but i hear fmf quiet series is alright.
    05 trx450r

razr2 fronts
    razr rears
    hrc endcap
    pro armor grab bar
    pro taper bars
    pro armor bumper
    moose case saver

SOLD!!!

Well its not real quiet but i reccomend an HMF or Curtis Sparks.

thanks for the replies so far. ive been searching around a lil bit on the net and found the FMF Q2 which seems to be a balance of the quiet side with some more low to mid power. not sure yet...

HMF and Sparks have gotten the best gains far as i've seen, and i've researched. TC also, but they're hard to find, and are LOUD from what i've heared. FMF doesn't have that great of exhaust. My buddies on his 400ex kept breaking welds, and it was brand new.
    2004 Yellow 300ex
    - HMF Slip on pc/d black chrome, K&N air filter, Dynojet, DG nerfs and bumper, AC grab bar, red shockwears, 21" front and 20" rear Razrs, Works Triples, Burgard +3's, Tusk extended rear hubs, JT 14t front sprocket, Pro Design tether kill switch, Maier 250r hood, N-Style 400ex graphics and seat cover, Renthal CR high handlebars, 50/50 Grips, MSR gripper levers, UM swinger skidplate, Tusk p-brake blockoff...

04 Yellow Honda CB600F4 (599) Street Bike
    D&D polished s/o w/ midpipe, Renthal Ultra-Lows, Frame sliders, K&D signals, Keiti tank pad, and wheel stripes, gettin 55+ MPG!...

98 Dodge Durango 4wd
    - 31x12.5R15 Pro-Comp Mud-Terrains on Mickey Thompson 15x8 Classic II's, Flowmaster dual exhaust, a couple of Pro-Comp Stainless 130w 6" spotlights, Cobra CB, JVC Head Unit, 2 Kicker 10" Subs, Lanzar Heritage amp, SPL Capacitor, Polk Audio 6.5's & 6x9's, and 2 sets of Pioneer 6.5's, All hooked up with Stinger wiring...

91 Maroon Chevy Silverado ext. cab, 2wd, 350 - Gone but not forgotten...

I have a Yosh slip on with quiet core I could let go cheap.

do you have any pics? a price?

I will work on some pics tonight.
    The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it.

so... i ended up getting an HMF slip on. I love it. lol. great power gains and the bike sounds awesome. thanks for all the replies
    1998 Honda 300ex
    Slowly but surely upgrading...
    DG Nerfs
    Barnett Clutch
    K+N Air Filter
    HMF brushed aluminum slip-on

Good deal. Did you get a quiet core with it to run when you want it extra quiet?
    Brandon -O||||O-
    1998 Honda TRX300EX (330)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast