Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: 2007 ATVA MX Nationals Round #1 – Mill Creek-Live Coverage

I hope there will be. I can't live without the race report.....I swear I've checked it about 30 times today.....

HARLEN!!!!!!
    I'm a hundred miles away son...ready to strike!

I have been without High speed Internet all week since the race, and I am on the road again, but I will be home next week. I plan on having a Pro and Amateur report released before Glen Helen.

BTW, the Pro Videos and Amateur & Pro Photo Galleries have been uploaded.
    Click Here --->ATVriders.com Hoodies, Shirts, and Stickers Available Online <---

Please Support Our Site Sponsors!
    Mud Motorsports, BCS Performance, ITP, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Douglas Wheels, Burgard Cycle, T&T Racing, DASA, GBC Motorsports, HMF Engineering, Motoworks, ELKA, FOX

Harlan,

Lots of rumors were posted about John Natalie going back to the 2005 engine. Did you happen to notice which engine he was running for the 1st race?

Thanks,

Jon
    Operator of South Fork Competition Park near Richmond, VA.
    www.southforkmx.com or "Like" South Fork Competition Park on Facebook.
    2013 CRF450R
    2006 TRX450R

how would u be able to tell

Originally posted by atvracer9m
    how would u be able to tell
    by looking at the cases.

That's what Weinen is running ('05s). I know this cuz the Honda dealer my best friend works at sold the quads and crate engines.
    Another thing is that the '06s don't come with an external oil cooler.....
    White 06' LTR450....sold
    '08 LTR450 getting revamped.....

four easy ways to tell are cylinder height, cases, oil cooler and the hood. duh... natalie switches motors all the time is what i heard i seen him at sunset last year i swear with 05's and 06's must be depending on track conditions and stuff like that! the 05's make more power!
    05 YFZ450 Practice Bike
    07 YFZ450 Race Bike
    Thanks To: ELKA/HERRMANN/IMS/ITP/ASV/SCOTT GOGGLES/ARTS ATV AND SNOWMOBILE/ZACKO SPORTS CENTER/JANSSEN MOTORSPORTS/ QUADTECH/HOUSER RACING/TAG METALS/LSR/HIPER

yep natalie & byrd both & a few others are running 05 models, front end geometry better & can get more power outa the motor,& i have to agree they do handle better. but guess what Harold pulled the holeshot, lawson won & little got 2nd all on 07 models. so go figure!!!! & what really pisses me off is Honda gives their factory riders 05 models, but they wont pay any amature red rider rewards for riding an 05. on their contengency sheet they only pay if you have a 06,07 or 08 & last i checked the 08's wernt out yet. i think if its red & you win on it u should get paid. if you win the pro class on a 300ex they should pay you.

i did notice that too they just want the riders to be on new machines that equals more money spent!
    05 YFZ450 Practice Bike
    07 YFZ450 Race Bike
    Thanks To: ELKA/HERRMANN/IMS/ITP/ASV/SCOTT GOGGLES/ARTS ATV AND SNOWMOBILE/ZACKO SPORTS CENTER/JANSSEN MOTORSPORTS/ QUADTECH/HOUSER RACING/TAG METALS/LSR/HIPER

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223