Thread: '04 Polaris Sportsman 600

Arrow '04 Polaris Sportsman 600

I have a 2004 Polaris Sportsman 600 I'm looking to sell. Its green and in decent condition. It has seen some use but had been sitting for over a year. It starts right up and runs strong. Has a new starter solenoid and a new key assembly.

Its got Superswamper tires and a Highlifter rear lift kit. I also have a used winch for it that you would need to wire up yourself. Floorboards are a little beat up and the fenders are scratched. I should have some pictures up in the next couple days. $4200 obo.
    2005 ATVriders Builder of the Year!!

#47 NEATV - Pro & Pro Am
    BCS Performance - Walsh Race Craft - SF Racing - Scott - Flexx - ASV Inventions - Maxima - Oneal - Regina - RPM - Hiper - AC

pics

got any pics willing to take trades

Re: pics

Originally posted by brianlc9
    got any pics willing to take trades

I'll try and take a couple pictures tomorrow. Wasn't really looking for trades but might consider anything worthwhile..

#47 NEATV - Pro & Pro Am
    BCS Performance - Walsh Race Craft - SF Racing - Scott - Flexx - ASV Inventions - Maxima - Oneal - Regina - RPM - Hiper - AC

trade for a 04 400ex that i just spent 2 grand into the motor and have all reciepts, less than 50 hrs on quad since it rolled out the showroom

Originally posted by chronicareo
    trade for a 04 400ex that i just spent 2 grand into the motor and have all reciepts, less than 50 hrs on quad since it rolled out the showroom

Sorry but I'll have to pass on a 400ex..already have one here that I'm looking to sell.

#47 NEATV - Pro & Pro Am