Thread: legacy atv ???

legacy atv ???

Did Legacy ATV close?I tried their website and it will not work(legacyatv.com).Does anyone know if they changed their website address
    '05 yfz450-Lonestar XC axle,Lonestar Long Travel XC a-arms,Custom Axis front shocks,Walsh stem,Burgard anti vibe,GYTR skid,Pro armour skid,GYTR bumper,C-tois exhaust,wiseco 13:1 piston,hot cams,weighted flywheel,Douglas wheels rear beadlocks

"Mercy is something the weak pray for from the strong.I have no mercy.The best my enemy can hope for is my respect.And if he doesn't have that,he's nothing but an insect to be crushed beneath my heel."

Yes they did i talked to james at jpmx and he said they went out of business
    ***** Forsale *********
    05 Trx450R part out
    http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=474801

8" & 9"
    Beadlock mud caps (New)
    Black,Blue,Red,Yellow

economy is getting seriously bad, pan on even more shops closing soon

it probally because of their prices.. everything they sold was soo marked up

i wouldnt be the least bit surprised if lonestar went out of business, or even companys like FMF...things are so bad right now its crazy our government dont step in and do something about it

legacy didnt go out of business the owner left to go work at cv4 idk if sells were down or if something like that was the reason

Originally posted by Honda86
    i wouldnt be the least bit surprised if lonestar went out of business, or even companys like FMF...things are so bad right now its crazy our government dont step in and do something about it
    Economic genius here^^^lol
    **Mark**

2006 Polaris Outlaw 500
    2004 Honda Rancher 350
    2005 Polaris Predator 90

“Observance of the Constitution is essential to the survival of the Republic and the well being of Americans, their lives,liberties and property. Those in power must fear the consequences of ignoring, evading or violating it.”

Member of PolarisSportRiders.com

im just saying things are getting that bad, especially in my area