Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Iowa Riders!

Iowa Riders!

I have seen on this board a lot of people from Iowa lately. Don't know exactly who and where, but I know your out there. How bout we make a ride at Bluff Creek sometime. Just wondering, it would be nice to meet some of you guys, if you have any suggestions post em!
    - #48 2004 BLUE YFZ 450 -
    One Industries - AC nerfs - Ac Full Skid - AC Bumper - Pro Design Kill Switch - Shockpro shockcovers - PEP Chain relocator - Bullet Parking block off - Motion Pro Twist Throtle - Cam Mod -

Jetting 170 main - 48 pilot - stock needle 5th clip - fuel screw 2 and 3/4 turns - runs awesome

I was gonna talk my dad into going this weekend but I forgot I am going to my cousins this weekend to let him try it out since he let me take his racing go cart out on the track for about 15 min. Can't seem to find any time to ride with it getting dark at 5 or 6 and my dad is only home on weekends so i'm basicly screwed. I only get to ride a little bit each weekend.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Where is Bluff Creek at????

Andrew
    Thunder Racing 2 stroke engine builders

2003 Suzuki Z400
    1999 Yamaha R6, Too many mods to list

Its only the best place to ride in Iowa. Its 300 acres, and its located near Eddyville or bout 5 miles from Oskaloosa. Its great you gotta go out sometime.
    - #48 2004 BLUE YFZ 450 -
    One Industries - AC nerfs - Ac Full Skid - AC Bumper - Pro Design Kill Switch - Shockpro shockcovers - PEP Chain relocator - Bullet Parking block off - Motion Pro Twist Throtle - Cam Mod -

Jetting 170 main - 48 pilot - stock needle 5th clip - fuel screw 2 and 3/4 turns - runs awesome

yeah the place is awsome its got hills, motorcross tracks, cliff jumping and what not. I kinda like the mitchel sand pits more though. That place has a lot if you go way way back in their past the huge pile of dirt.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Sounds like a good place to ride. Sand pits sound real good, i really like the sand a lot. Maybe i will try to make it up there next spring to check it out.

Andrew
    Thunder Racing 2 stroke engine builders

2003 Suzuki Z400
    1999 Yamaha R6, Too many mods to list

Its really awsome, its a hard place to find though when you want to go you should make sure you got directions or maybe tell me and maybe we can both go.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

bluff creek is ok but when u get alot of people its to dusty... there is a really good place to ride in fort madison... nothing but trails its alot of fun
    2001 400ex DG Front Bumper Nerf Bars White Bros E Series Slip On K&N Air Filter

anyone going to arenacross this weekend at vetz? We are going saturday and I always see a bunch of people I know there. Every year there seems to be a lot more people. We have been going to vetz to watch arenacross ever since I was a little tike I can't remember a year when we missed it.
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

How do you get to the Fort Madison riding area? Is it all legal to ride in? Bluff creek is pretty cool. A bunch of us guys are plannng on going down there when it gets a little warmer and dryer.
    2003 Honda 400EX--- Lonestar +4 swingarm, AC Pro-Peg nerf bars, AC swing arm skid plate, Duncan Racing graphics & seat cover, 250R axle & brake. brake light mod, Crowley air scoops, Pingry oil tank, ASV clutch lever, Works Triples w/rezzies, K&N Filter, AC rear R grab bar, GT Thunder rear linkage. TAG bumper, Yellow w/red flame shock covers, 1 lever braking system, carbon fiber hood, exhaust sheild, rear brake cylinder guard.
    Burgard Beadlocks--Razor Tires
    ITP T9 Baja--Pure Sport Realtors
    Douglas .190--Skat Trak Gliders
    2005 Haulmark Snow Tow 8.5x18 Enclosed Trailer
    1983 Honda ATC 250R (project)
    2003 Honda XR50 ---SOLD
    2002 Honda 250EX (wifes)
    HANDY ATV Lift-- Awesome
    2004 Honda Metropolitan Scooter(wifes-YES spoiled!)
    1997 Honda 300EX---SOLD
    1988 Suzuki LT80---SOLD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast