Thread: Who Buildes The Best Motor?????

Who Buildes The Best Motor?????

just looking to ave my sons motor done the right way! have talked to a couple people and just want to know what people think.
    Craig Miller

Call Suzuki of Paris (Tenn) (731)642-0511 talk to Chris Grissom.....if you are closer to the Great State of Penn. talk to LT80.sorry jack i lost your #....strictly my opinion---Chris is the best...Jack is good and cheapper.....or Hetricks racing(814)676-0477......anything west of the Mississippi i don't have a clue....but call all three its worth it to give your son the best

Chris is awesome when it comes to the Lt80. Jack is really good and is cheaper.

Not sure of where you leave but if you live anywhere near centrel Ky pm me and I'll give you a phone # of a guy that can help.

I shipped my motor out to Jack from Idaho & think shipping was only 60$ 65$

JACK for sure

Jack is very knowledgeable and helpful. Shipping from TN to PA was only $65 or I could be at Suzuiki of Paris in less than an hour. I have personally used both and never heard a bad word about Jack's work or rates. These are simple two stroke motors with auto clutchs, not rocket science. A few simple mods, which have been tested for years, and lots of intricate self maintenance and you ll be holeshot king, without having to spend thousand$ of dollars.