Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: 2007 GNCC Series Round #1 - The Triton - Preview & Live Race Coverage

Off the scene plus Gallagher made a post about it on another forum also

sweet, thanks!
    Planning a comeback...

Originally posted by 660bigdaddy
    this was brought up before the season. he had this quad at the dealer show. if someone is waiting now to protest, i think it's lame. if you have a problem with it, hash it out before we race, not after the checker is thrown. i would be careful calling him a cheater. put him on anyone elses quad and he will still be tough to beat. jmo. btw, maybe it's a 2008 chassis? just like the kawi's
    Well, I may be new to this game, and believe me I don't know much about all this crap, but you are NOT allowed to protest until the bike has entered the race. You can have a modified frame at Indy, and at the track, but not get on and race that particular bike. All I know is the rule change seems quite conveniently timed. I also understand that the last time something even minut was changed, there was a 3 hour meeting/discussion after the banquet. Does this mean LAEGER is back??? Mr. Ballance is obviously excellent at this sport, however the rules should not be changed to suit one individual... Or one bike company! I'm sorry to havta see the politics behind this sport!!!

I just look at it this way. Some have said there is no advantage to what he did. So if it has no advantage, then the question would be, why was it done? Why cause contraversy(sp) over it if it has no advantage? Ballance is the best racer right now, but I think it's stupid for him to continue to race this quad that is going to cause uproar at every race. If he does win his 8th, will this tarnish it?

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435