Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: lake creek

lake creek

well we had a great mud run,./ i mean race today. it would prove to be a battle of the mud with lots of ruts ans washouts. my goggles would last all of 2 seconds before i had to take them off after i got hosed with a spray of mud slime the first lap was not very fast as everybody was getting stuck and trying to pick the right lines. riders started dropping off left and right do to fatique, breakdown or just plain tired of mud and water. it would get faster in some areas when the lappers were out of the way and i could then makeup for lost time being stuck.! my bike died less than a mile left to go and would get passed by aj and byran hulsey. hulsey rode a praire that would prove to be a good choice for todays weather. in the end several a arms, axles, tie rods and motors would break. the parking lot ended up being a mud fest as we would leave. im sure there will be some great pics and video to come. thanks to all of you that helped lift, push, tug and change gear for us today. good luck to the bike guys tomorrow!

does anyone know who picked up my trophy at the race today? i think i got 3rd in open B thanks

If you know of anyone who is planning on going to the bike race on sunday, it is CANCELED. So pass the word on if possible in time so that no makes a wasted trip.

Oh man that was an awesome time, it was my first race and I ended up getting 6th in c vet which I am pretty happy about. Man those creek crossings were deep, and the ruts were crazy. I knew it was gonna be bad when a tractor had to pull people into the parking lot. I went to pull my tearoff off of my goggles the first lap and it ripped my whole rolloff system to shreds so I went without goggle the whole rest of the race. Thanks to everyone for pointing the way and helpin my *** get unstuck
    Ryan
    2005 450r, Hiper wheels, revalved shocks, houser +.05 a arms, Houser +1 stem, Fasst bars, Streamline braided lines, Precision stabilizer, ASV levers, Modquad case saver, Rossier full system, Rath Racing nerfs, Pro Armor skid, AC bumper and grab bar, Hotcam Stg 2. 13t sprocket, Quadtech Black plastic hood, Quadtech Hump Seat

Originally posted by tprender
    If you know of anyone who is planning on going to the bike race on sunday, it is CANCELED. So pass the word on if possible in time so that no makes a wasted trip.
    Canceled??? That don't sound fair...

What a Race!!! Thanks to all the volunteers!!! We could not have got through or got home without ya. Thanks to Josh W. for working your tail off at the creek. That was a nasty section that you were able to keep running smooth.

Originally posted by burrows
    Canceled??? That don't sound fair...
    Were you there today? Everyone had to be pulled in and out by tractor it took forever, it was a huge mess
    2005 450r, Hiper wheels, revalved shocks, houser +.05 a arms, Houser +1 stem, Fasst bars, Streamline braided lines, Precision stabilizer, ASV levers, Modquad case saver, Rossier full system, Rath Racing nerfs, Pro Armor skid, AC bumper and grab bar, Hotcam Stg 2. 13t sprocket, Quadtech Black plastic hood, Quadtech Hump Seat

Originally posted by rlplive
    Were you there today? Everyone had to be pulled in and out by tractor it took forever, it was a huge mess
    Yea I can imagine the mess it was. Just glad no one was hurt in this. Heard alot of them quit which was probably a good idea. Hopefully Kahoka will be sunny.

does n e one know if the guy on the orange warrior with the maier yfz like platic took tucker wyatt in the 2-3-4 class
    Brad Harrell #927
    www.oxcracing.com

08 yz250f

My 13 year old Daugther got 2nd in the 2-3-4 class, David Linze took 1st
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast