Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: probably a stupid thing...

probably a stupid thing...

well i was at my friends house on monday night and watchin tv when i noticed a bobcat in the back yard, (which should have been obvious because he was havin his lawn fixed) and i said lets go check it out, and to my demise when i got out there the keys were in it so i started it up and we both got this crazy idea to build a jump so we went into the woods with it on his property and over a course of about 45 mins. we had constructed a 55 ft long 5 ft high table top, about 60 yards of dirt. so after we get done we put it back. well my friends mom called the landscaper and told him we used it, so i guess he looked at it in the morn and it was full of dirt, i mean covered. so any way he (my friend) was pulled out of school at lunch and had to start cleanin it. well the landscaper found dirt in the intake manifold so he refused to start it before we completely cleaned, inside and out, top to bottom, so he claimed he lost a whole days work and it cost him 500 bucks to run it a day. so he expects us to pay for it and so do our parents, so we have to work 31 hours each(hes a landscaper) to repay him...so i know what ill be doing for the next week after school

the moral of the story dont steal a bobcat, no matter how loud it may be calling your name
    00' 440ex with all the mx mods.
    LSR, PEP, burguards, durablue, itp, wiseco, AC racing, douglas.

sponsors for 2004:
    cycle pros racing
    marcums motorsports

what did they say about the table top

same thing happened to 4punks bobcat......i dont think they have found all the body parts yet so fel lucky he just had to clean it
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Bean is offline I am the "infamous" 440..
    me and my friend drove a forklift around in a building once, they are hard lil mofo's to drive
    AIM IM: HybridMonster21@aol.com
    Email: HybridMonster2@aol.com

District 18, # 5

http://www.merrellextreme.com
    http://www.rathracing.com
    http://www.wildhare.cjb.net
    http://www.Rriders.com

1986/88/89/03 250R

lol. we took a couple tractors before and had a dragrace with some local streetracers. what can i say..... we were murdered by our opponents!

one time me and my friends started up a bulldozer, and we couldnt figure out how to turn it off, we pushed all the buttons, even took out the keys, so we ended up just lettin it run til it died, like 6 hours, and we had to pay the guy for like 50$ gas, lol
    2001 yamaha raptor, 909 bars, durablue +2 axle, kn filter, durablue wheel spacers,white bros R-4, dg nerfs, dyno jet kit

2001 xr50, BBR bar kit, applied fork springs, applied shock spring, mulisha graphics, sik 50s clutch/springs, street tires, hand brake kit

i havn done nuthin like stealin sumthin, but i flipt a combine. 1.5 times.
    2003 yella 400ex
    Fully built TC 425ex, 11:1 piston, Carillo Rod, C&D racing flex steel gasket, TC Rev box, k&n filter, outerwears, renthal bars, Magura Hydraulic clutch w/ braided line, UM oil tank, no parking brake, tinner air scoops, sparks x-6 pipe, oversized studs, AC pro-peg nerfs,
    fcr 39mm carb, Duncan Racing Graphics Kit, razr's on all 4
    Elka triple ssd fronts and dual ssd rears, burgard bearing carrier, and a little oil temp gauge. Chrome Burgard a-arms, Red-vein PC job done by Pappy (you the man), PRM Underbody skidplate
    Thanks C&D Racing...my home away from home

BRING IT

fliiped a combine , that takes some serious skill man
    2001 yamaha raptor, 909 bars, durablue +2 axle, kn filter, durablue wheel spacers,white bros R-4, dg nerfs, dyno jet kit

2001 xr50, BBR bar kit, applied fork springs, applied shock spring, mulisha graphics, sik 50s clutch/springs, street tires, hand brake kit

Just think how long it would have taken you to make the table top by hand. Big deal you have to work for a week. At least you got a nice jump out of the deal. I'd be happy with that.

Do you think your mom would have let you rent one if you asked her if you wanted to build a 55' table top in the back yard. Doubt it. Sounds like you got off easy to me.
    '02 Red 400
    It's faster now then when I bought it!

Ya at least you got somethin good out of all of this.
    A nice jump

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast