Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2007 ITP/Yamaha QuadCross - Round 2 - Valley Verde Moto Plex

Jake Holdridye grabbed the win for the 2 & 4 stoke beginner class with a 1-1 finish.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Dave Mower grabbed the second place for the first moto, but DNF the second moto to end up eighth for the day.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Danny Ragon grabbed the hole shot for the second moto and was able to lead the entire race and take the win for the day with a 3-1 finish.
    Brittany #23

TJ Dietrich grabbed the second place position for the Open Pro class 2-2 finish.
    Brittany #23

Chris Riley grabbed the third place position with a 1-3 finish for the day.
    Brittany #23

And Darrel Patton grabbed the fourth place position for the day with a 4-4 finish.
    Brittany #23

The next round of the ITP / Yamah Quad Cross will be held at Arizona Cycle Park, in Arizona April 15th. We hope to see all of you back out there.
    Brittany #23

I got 15th in the Pro class. My name is K.C. Mckillip, I dont know what they did when they wrote KiCi. That was a fun track. I race a grey yfz, #47. Look for me next time, later.
    Race- Yamaha
    '06 klx110

HiPer
    Powermadd
    Alba
    Lonestar
    Houser
    Dave's Extreme Motorsports
    Upp Racing
    Black Pearl Seal Coating

We will always miss, but never forget Kelly "Steelrod" Chang... R.I.P man...

Also, the track is called Verde Valley, and the women't int winner's name is Lynn Prosser......

I was wondering what kind of a name Kici was! LOL!!

Great pics, btw!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Definitely good pictures! Can't wait for ACP!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast